5'4" Ladies, what is your goal weight/BFP?

Options
I'd love to know what your goal weights are, and what body fat percentage you'd ideally like to be.

I'm currently about 120 pounds with a BFP of about 19-20% and I'd like to get down to 112 pounds.

What about you guys?

Replies

• peasantsong
    peasantsong Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goals are you current stats. Haha! I'll be extremely happy when I get to 130lbs and sub 25% BF, but my ultimate and final goal is 120 lbs and 18-20% BF. I have been lower than 120lbs in my adult life (much lower in fact) and it's not a good look for me.
  • SJ46
    SJ46 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    You are a very pretty young lady that is already quite slim. Perhaps some strength training will give you the look you are wanting. By strength training I don't necessarily mean the extremely heavy lifting that is popular here if that is not your style. This is a good book with many exercises for different body parts and some prepackaged workouts: http://www.amazon.com/Womens-Health-Big-Book-Exercises/dp/1605295493

I remember being your age and never happy with my body size though I too was quite slim. Looking back I wish I wasn't so hard on myself. Today I weigh about 8-10 lbs more but I am in the best shape of my life. BTW - I am 5'2" and 111.5 lbs.
  • emelia_
    Options
    My goal weight was originally 112 also! But I'm very happy where I am right now (115) and I have about 17% BF.
  • diaryofaskinnygirl
    Options
    My ultimate goals are you current stats. Haha! I'll be extremely happy when I get to 130lbs and sub 25% BF, but my ultimate and final goal is 120 lbs and 18-20% BF. I have been lower than 120lbs in my adult life (much lower in fact) and it's not a good look for me.

Yes I completely agree that I do not want to look sickly! Just svelte :) I used to be about 133lbs so I know I am quite close to what should be my goal weight/BFP.
    Good luck with your weight loss and I hope you achieve your goal :)
  • ashpash1000
    Options
    Mine currently is 140lbs but will prob come down to 125lbs after i achieve this. My family is already suggesting i shouldnt lose too much more as i am pretty toned and do not look my actual weight of currently 153lbs size 10uk. I do not think under 112 would be a good look for me tbh.

Hope you dont mind but checked out ur profile photo and i really dont think you should lose anything. Id kill to have your body! Maybe just tone up if you feel you want to be taughter? But be aware you may actually put weight on if toning muscle but look thinner!!
  • diaryofaskinnygirl
    Options
    You are a very pretty young lady that is already quite slim. Perhaps some strength training will give you the look you are wanting. By strength training I don't necessarily mean the extremely heavy lifting that is popular here if that is not your style. This is a good book with many exercises for different body parts and some prepackaged workouts: http://www.amazon.com/Womens-Health-Big-Book-Exercises/dp/1605295493

I remember being your age and never happy with my body size though I too was quite slim. Looking back I wish I wasn't so hard on myself. Today I weigh about 8-10 lbs more but I am in the best shape of my life. BTW - I am 5'2" and 111.5 lbs.

Thank you very much :) Yes I have been meaning to look into strength training to achieve the toned physique I am looking for. I was also thinking about taking up Pilates more regularly.
    Yes it is difficult with peer pressure to be happy in your own skin! I'm trying my best though :)

I'm glad to hear that you are happy with your body and in your skin. I hope to achieve that someday!
  • diaryofaskinnygirl
    Options
    When I was 16-18 my weight ranged from 112-120. That being said, I took diet pills and liked to "limit" my food intake...if you know what I mean. I weighed myself yesterday at 132 and my goal is 120. There are some factors to considers: age, children, lifestyle, ect. My body fat was 25% a week ago and I'd like to hit 20%. I shoot for 70-90g protein a day to stay full and that's been helping. I feel better shedding the weight in a SAFE and HEALTHY way versus starving/pill poppin!

I am 19 so around the same age as you were, but I would never resort to taking diet pills, they scare me like crazy! I've been guilty of restricting in the past so right now I'm trying to find a balance. I do find it difficult to get 60g or more of protein a day with a goal calorie intake of 1200. I do eat back most of my exercise calories though and that helps!
  • diaryofaskinnygirl
    Options
    My goal weight was originally 112 also! But I'm very happy where I am right now (115) and I have about 17% BF.

Wow, great work! I'd also be happy at 17% BF :)
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Not less than 160, or my skin will just hang in wrinkles. Have enough wrinkles already, thank you, and I don't need more.
  • scyian
    scyian Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    120 goal would be nice. I've always been heavy. I did get down to about 132lbs but crept up over a few years to 144lbs.
  • JessTheApple
    Options
    I'm 5'4, and I started at 201. Currently, I am a buck 75 (.4), and my goal is around 135. :) feel free to add me if you'd like. :flowerforyou:

P.S: I'm an apple. :):wink:
  • 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I jwould like to be about 145.....For my age, I would be happy!
  • em3120
    em3120 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'4" and 120 lbs. My goal is 110ish. I started out at 156 and my original goal was 125, but I decided a little more would be better! I'm sending you a friend request because we are so similar!
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I don't have a goal weight anymore, just a BF%. I'm 20% now, aiming for 18%. If I maintain lean mass, I should hit that number in about 5 pounds.
  • diaryofaskinnygirl
    Options
    Mine currently is 140lbs but will prob come down to 125lbs after i achieve this. My family is already suggesting i shouldnt lose too much more as i am pretty toned and do not look my actual weight of currently 153lbs size 10uk. I do not think under 112 would be a good look for me tbh.

Hope you dont mind but checked out ur profile photo and i really dont think you should lose anything. Id kill to have your body! Maybe just tone up if you feel you want to be taughter? But be aware you may actually put weight on if toning muscle but look thinner!!

A size 10 is a great size to be ! I think being toned is more important than being skinny. A firm body looks great.

And thank you so much for that, I really appreciate it :) I'd love to build some muscle actually!
  • diaryofaskinnygirl
    Options
    I'm 5'4, and I started at 201. Currently, I am a buck 75 (.4), and my goal is around 135. :) feel free to add me if you'd like. :flowerforyou:

P.S: I'm an apple. :):wink:

I will add you! Anyone feel free to add me too :)
  • diaryofaskinnygirl
    Options
    I'm also 5'4" and 120 lbs. My goal is 110ish. I started out at 156 and my original goal was 125, but I decided a little more would be better! I'm sending you a friend request because we are so similar!

Go for it, would love a new buddy!
  • diaryofaskinnygirl
    Options
    I don't have a goal weight anymore, just a BF%. I'm 20% now, aiming for 18%. If I maintain lean mass, I should hit that number in about 5 pounds.

That's amazing, congratulations on your progress!
  • SNOWolfx3
    Options
    I'm 5'3", My weight is 135ish and my goal is 120.
    I used to be 105 before I got on the Depo shot and gained 30lbs.
    I was a twig before so I like that I filled in in some places but I want my flat tummy back :]
  • kuderstadt
    kuderstadt Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4-1/2" and currently bouncing between 129-131. I'm also 37 years old with 4 little kids. My goal is 125. But in all reality, I'd like to see what I look like at 120 and 115... I was a chubby kid and already at 127 by the first half of grade six.
    I think you look great by the way!
    :-)
    -K.