Options
    A clown. (When I was 4 yrs. old)
  • KainStar
    KainStar Posts: 197
    Options
    Veterinarian
  • peles_fire
    Options
    A mad scientist like Dr. Frankenstein !!!

That's Fronken-steen. ;)
  • JasonRM79
    JasonRM79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    First a lawyer, then an intelligence officer. I volunteered at a elementary school when I was a sophomore in college and fell in love with education. I became a math teacher and now I am an assistant principal.
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    A nurse i did not do it but I do work in the health care field I work as a staffing supervisor for in home care for the elderly and disabled
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    same as i am... a teacher.
  • JessTheApple
    Options
    A pre-school teacher. :flowerforyou:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    A mad scientist like Dr. Frankenstein !!!

That's Fronken-steen. ;)
    tumblr_ly2pwdcshb1r3z453o1_500.gif
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I couldn't decide then. I still can't.
  • kkimpel
    kkimpel Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    A teacher.. which I loved... Still in the business as an administrator.. LOVE it.. best job ever
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a scientist just like my mom. Unfortunately I never took to colege level chemestry as I did in HS so I changed my majors. I graduated with a degree in Public relations and now work for a computer software company doing product support.
  • nwon87
    nwon87 Posts: 29
    Options
    When I was really little a doctor. Then I took a drafting course my freshman year of high school and had my heart set on becoming an architect. Even got accepted to my dream school. Enter jealous bf who poked holes in condoms until he got me pregnant (admitted a couple years after I left him). The school was too far from family and I couldn't dream of not having them around. Now I'm getting a degree in Social/Behavioral Sciences and will graduate 10 years after I graduated high school. I also do a little photography in my spare time.
  • MelbourneBelle
    MelbourneBelle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    A lawyer, and after doing that for 10 years I've just quit to dabble in fashion, teaching and to become a mediator.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Architect but failed became a Patissier

That's winning in my book. Pastry ninja > architect.
  • LuckyMiss3
    Options
    The yellow power ranger!
  • SANDRA_F26
    Options
    IM REALLY ENJOYING EVERYONES INPUT THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a mermaid (among other things). I heard the benefits suck, though, and there's just something fishy about the whole thing.

I worked my way up in kitchens instead and am now transitioning to healthcare.
  • SANDRA_F26
    Options
    LOL MERMAIDS . . . .FISHY INDEED. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ON YOUR ALL YOUR ENDEVOURS!
  • HollyHobbitToes
    HollyHobbitToes Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a writer and photographer....now I am a mom but I've done a lot including owning my own business....I have written a novel and half a sequel....still love photography....but being a mom takes center stage right now and for extra $$ I am a second mom to some cute little boys....yes, a babysitter but it is rewarding in its own way :) I still plan to be a published writer when the girls get older but for now I work on it when I can :)