Students?

Replies

• krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    I'm 19 in the UK going to University in September studying Law :drinker:
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Hi I'm a Business Major from the United States Feel free to add me:)
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    I'm 24 and going back to school for my master's in September. If I get into the school, I'll be a full time student plus have an internship. If I don't get in, I'll be taking classes non matriculated either on campus or online. Either way, I'm looking at a by change in my schedule
  • Studying Animal conservation :) Feel free to add x
  • catrinemorgan
    catrinemorgan Posts: 8 Member
    I'm a student from Wales. Currently in Essex doing teacher training. Feel free to add me :)
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    I am 31, but I am teacher full time and just getting close to finishing my second masters in education. So I am also a student as well. :) Feel free to add me. I always like making new friends, especially those who have gone through some of the same things I have.
  • I'm Joanna, 18, from the US. I'm studying Statistics and hoping to get fit along the way. Add me (:
  • LemonJADE
    LemonJADE Posts: 89 Member
    Hello :)

I'm Jade and I'm studying Public Health Nutrition! I'm 20 and I kind of guessed I need to be healthy to promote good health and nutrition!!
  • 22, studying computer systems engineering. Will be good to have more student friends to see how everyone balances studying and keeping fit. Everyone can feel free to add me :)
  • JasonRM79
    JasonRM79 Posts: 28 Member
    Hi,

I am Jason. I am 33 and working on my doctorate in Educational Leadership. I also work full time and have a family. Feel free to ad me. I like to encourage and be encouraged. :-)

Jason
  • Hello I'm Rue and this is my first time trying this out. Hope to make some support buddies. C:
  • jackieomara
    jackieomara Posts: 119 Member
    I'm Jackie, 20, and I'm studying in New York :) feel free to add me, anyone!
  • I'm Michael, from Toronto, Canada! I'm 21 and I'm doing a bachelor of commerce in accounting. You're definitely not the only student on here!
  • alexandraaah
    alexandraaah Posts: 29 Member
    Hey im studying Spanish with Business at uni in North Wales :) Feel free to add me!
  • I'm a 21 year old media student in Scotland. I've just joined MFP today to try and shift a few extra lbs I've been carrying about. I'm finding it really difficult to find motivation to exercise around classes, work and my dissertation so I could really do with a few new friends to keep the motivation up. Anyone please feel free to add me, and good luck to everyone !
  • I'm 20 and a third year English Literature major/Communication minor studying in the US. I just joined MFP yesterday, so feel free to add me! :)
  • Smurftastic
    Smurftastic Posts: 36 Member
    I'm 22 and a 3rd year Law student in New Zealand. Feel free to add me :)
  • Stephanie_skinny
    Stephanie_skinny Posts: 106 Member
    25 and I'm a medical student in Mexico. Feel free to add me anyone!!! :D
  • I'm 20 and I'm studying Diagnostic Medical sonography: Obstetrics at Baker College. I've been on MFP for about a week. Feel free to add me :)
  • Hey everyone!
    I'm 21 and studying English & Pre-Law at OSU.