TURBO FIRE PARTNER(s)! <3 Msg if you LOVE Chalene!

Options
Hello there! Im looking for a partner who is willing to start turbo fire with me for the full 90 days! I want ACCOUNTABILITY! That means texting eachother every day, helping with food, taking pictures of our sweaty faces EVERY DAY and sending it to the other person, whatever it takes! If this could be you, then AWESOME ! Let me know! :) Im super pumped about this and looking for someone motivational and pumped as well. Female and around my starting weight would be awesome but doesnt matter. I'm starting at 260. I'd like to have someone willing to text every day and keep accountable. Someone doing the 30 day push (another of chalenes products) would be AMAZING, because then we can help eachother with that as well. If you LOVE chalean johnson like me, this could totally be you!! Let me know if you're interested. If enough people are, Id be willing even to start a group on facebook and run it posting motivational stuff every day for everyone and we could all start TF on the same day! I really hope this is interesting to someone, I only really need 1 other person but the more the marrier really :) Thanks a lot for your time and good luck on your fitness goals!! <3

Replies

• hellokittylove
    hellokittylove Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Totally Interested!! Im starting around 215lb & I was going to 30 day push also. I love Chalene(Yes I am a Turbo Jam ADDICT!)

I am going to message you now :)
  • lesha2011
    Options
    Hey!!!
    I'd be interested. I'm starting at 175 and I'm going to start turbo fire on Sunday eek! Would love support as I've never tried such an intense programme. Good luck all????
  • parnyparn
    parnyparn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    hey im interested just completed my first week of turbo fire
  • Heather1899
    Heather1899 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 11 of Turbo Fire. Before this I did Chalean Extreme.
    I don't have picture text on my phone though...and my goals are to maintain weight for now but I think I am losing inches!!
  • Monica_MN
    Options
    Hi I started TurboFire this past Friday! It would be great to have someone to talk with (or complain with lol) swap some recipes etc. a FB page does sound interesting, and as for pictures I currently been using Instagram to post my progress look me up : mm1981mn
    Good Luck with your 90 days...Im on day two and going up the stairs...is becoming difficult :laugh: :tongue: :wink:
    Hello there! Im looking for a partner who is willing to start turbo fire with me for the full 90 days! I want ACCOUNTABILITY! That means texting eachother every day, helping with food, taking pictures of our sweaty faces EVERY DAY and sending it to the other person, whatever it takes! If this could be you, then AWESOME ! Let me know! :) Im super pumped about this and looking for someone motivational and pumped as well. Female and around my starting weight would be awesome but doesnt matter. I'm starting at 260. I'd like to have someone willing to text every day and keep accountable. Someone doing the 30 day push (another of chalenes products) would be AMAZING, because then we can help eachother with that as well. If you LOVE chalean johnson like me, this could totally be you!! Let me know if you're interested. If enough people are, Id be willing even to start a group on facebook and run it posting motivational stuff every day for everyone and we could all start TF on the same day! I really hope this is interesting to someone, I only really need 1 other person but the more the marrier really :) Thanks a lot for your time and good luck on your fitness goals!! <3
  • AshyyMM
    AshyyMM Posts: 131
    Options
    How are you all doing with it???
    I'm wanting to start it too... I just didn't know if I'd be able to push through it...
    I tried Turbo Jam..but found it too slow pace for me.. well.. I just felt more as though I wasn't getting anything from the workouts so I didn't move past the first week... I'm doing Hip Hop Abs right now. but wanted to start Turbo Fire as soon as I'm done that...or start sooner.
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am on week 7 of TF!! I love Chalene! I am interested!
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Just bought TF yesterday. Won't have until late next week/early following. I am excited about it but, a little worried as I am still doing TJ and have about three more weeks of that before I begin TF (I think)...not sure yet but, I will continue to follow all of you until I feel I am ready...good luck to all!
  • momma83301
    Options
    I am interested! I am currently doing a hybrid of ChaLean Extreme and Turbo Fire and would love to have some partners in crime :).
  • KelliH729
    KelliH729 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Started Turbo Fire on 19 Feb :) feel free to add me!