Simple Question

Options
124»

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed HS, but I wouldn't want to go back. I like my life as it is now and I look forward to going forward with my wife and daughters.

I get to see those earlier days through my daughters' eyes and someday I will see the world through my granddaughters' eyes.
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    i do not miss High School. i was ridiculed to death because i had crooked teeth and my parents did not come from money. i have been out of school for almost 28 years. i have never been to one of my reunions ... and i dont regret it either. i do however miss the times of no responsibilities and carefree days.... oh wait .. i kinda have that now!!!:smile:
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I don't miss it at all and would never go back. I was teased relentlessly. I read an e-card the other day that said something along the lines of "Whenever you're feeling down, remember that you don't look like you did in grade 6." Story of my life!
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Do you miss high school? Would you want to go back in today's times?

Yes I miss high school. But, I wouldn't want to go back in this current day.

1.) I can't say I miss high school; however, I do miss the no responsibilities and being young aspect of that time period.

2.) No thanks! I would do college over again though.
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I only miss it because I miss the 90s so hard.
    And because I miss how much simpler life was, and how close my friends and I were.
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I kinda do sometimes. I LOVED it :)

But I wouldn't want to go back -- in today's times, or even back then. It was what it was, and now is a new part of my life. It makes me kinda sad that when I talk to a few people I knew from hs, they can't seem to get past life back then. We graduated nearly 13 years ago, and living in the past they are missing so much now!
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Could not pay me enough $$$$ to go back to high school .
  • Mountainbiker2015
    Mountainbiker2015 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Let's see, I hit my alcoholic bottom in high school, don't miss that. I was shy and awkward and made fun of back then and that was never fun. The good news is, I learned from it all, got sober, got married, and had a wonderful kid later on in life. It all works out. :happy:
  • tpfoodie
    tpfoodie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Do you miss high school? Would you want to go back in today's times?

Yes I miss high school. But, I wouldn't want to go back in this current day.

Hell no. It was awful. I was the weird kid who liked to read and liked to do homework, so I was pretty much screwed.

But I do miss college. My friends are scattered throughout the US now. I wish we could all be back together again!