Chobani Greek Yogurt... Oh.my.

Options

Replies

• Buckeye_Fittie
    Options
    The apple cinnamon and pear flavors are amazing! I also love the Chobani Bite options available now: coffee and chocolate chunk for 100 calories. Yum.
  • amwoidyla
    amwoidyla Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I buy the fat free plain in bulk and then add fresh fruit and granola. Plus! You can use it as a substitute for sour cream when you cook.
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I like the cherry one
  • CloverCreeper
    CloverCreeper Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I eat the generic Aldi brand but I love it.
    Black cherry is my favorite. (:
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Cherry and raspberry are my faves....
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I have been a fan of Chobani since their huge marketing push back when they were starting out. They gave me over 20 coupons for free yogurt. I got hooked!
  • Otter1422
    Otter1422 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Love this stuff, wish it would go back on sale at Costco.
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I just tried the Passion fruit one...super mega yummy!!
  • cdfountain79
    Options
    I thought the dannon greek yogurt was okay, but I'm sitting here eating Chobani Peach Greek Yogurt.. This stuff.. is amazing. Thick, creamy, and overall perfect. I'd seen people recommend it on here and I grabbed some different flavors at the store this morning. You also can't beat the numbers. 140 calories, 14 grams of protein... I'm in heaven.

I love it too! I sometimes add granola or Qia to it (chia seeds, buckwheat and hemp seeds). Delish!!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I L-O-V-E it, too. But I have to watch....its a big chunk of my sugar allowance for the day. I used to have a cup every day but now I am down to twice a week. But it IS the best!
  • thinby40
    thinby40 Posts: 113
    Options
    I like Chobani too but unfortunately they contain a lot of sugar which is why they taste so yummy! Try plain or even vanilla Chobani and add your own berries which is tasty and satisfying too :wink:
  • liz827
    liz827 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I didn't like Chobani for some reason. Fage is my favorite, it's so delicious!

This is me too! The Oikos is good too!
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I like it, too.

But for reduced calories, I tend to go for the Yoplait Light or Yoplait 100.
  • sabimausl85
    sabimausl85 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    MANGO!!!! and the plain one! nomnomnom!
  • xUnseenx
    xUnseenx Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    blueberry. or OG strawberry. cant go wrong.
  • mlbqd3
    mlbqd3 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I wish I liked it, but I don't. It's too bitter for me, or something. Oh well...

AGREED! I can't do it either!
  • likerebecca
    likerebecca Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Don't care for plain or vanilla greek yoguyr but now I get Dannon Light N Fit Greek - So far Strawberry is my favorite and I just bought Pineapple, can't wait to try it! AND IT"S ONLY 80 CALORIES!!
  • dancinmama
    dancinmama Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Kroger's has Fage in the health food section. Not with just the regular yogurts.
  • ckkoski
    Options
    I can't get enough of the pineapple flavor!!
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    I've been eating only Chobani for more than a year but I recently tried Fage.....I think it's even better.