Slimmer body parts?

Options
2»

Replies

• dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Hard to say..

Last August, the fat melted off my upper and lower waist... this time around, shoulders, back, butt and biceps got all the attention.
  • PhyllisPerry
    PhyllisPerry Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Stomach...waistline!
  • leftoverbun
    leftoverbun Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My forearms look like they belong to a 150-pounder. My stomach looks like it belongs to an elephant.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    face
  • Nancy_hc
    Nancy_hc Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    For me its my legs and thighs (apple shape). tummy and arms are always last for me. :(
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    The weight came off everywhere gradually for me, but it first came off my face and my boobs (unfortunately...LOL)
  • DankiStar
    Options
    Thankfully off my hips and bum first - the spare tire. Woo hoo! Then my face. Arms starting to go down now and my legs too. Yay!
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Hips and butt, despite being pear shaped. Yeah squats :-)
  • amyplaysflute
    amyplaysflute Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    my stomach and my chest/ collar bone area
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I first noticed in my feet when I walked out of my favorite pair of purple velvet ballet flats while walking down the street.

"Oh, gee, thanks, Mother Nature. I've been exercising and watching what I eat because I was self conscious about the width of my FEET!" :grumble:

But after the first 12-15 pounds, it was like an avalanche of fat loss. :drinker:
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Previously when I lost weight before, I noticed it first in tummy and arms. This time (probably because I'm exercising as well instead of just dieting), the inches have come off quickest in my hips and thighs. I seem to be losing quite evenly around my waist, hips and thighs, but I'm losing incredibly slowly around my arms.
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    probably my legs. I also got a treadclimber for Christmas so that could be it. I have about 12 lbs to go
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Legs
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Previously when I lost weight before, I noticed it first in tummy and arms. This time (probably because I'm exercising as well instead of just dieting), the inches have come off quickest in my hips and thighs. I seem to be losing quite evenly around my waist, hips and thighs, but I'm losing incredibly slowly around my arms.
  • Mini_Medic
    Mini_Medic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I know it's weird but I noticed the inside of my knees were bone again and even had a little indention, not extra flab like previously. Second thing was my forearms because I always used to have a doughnut of fat above my wrists and continuing to my elbows and now I have a continuous line from wrist to elbow with no doughnut!
  • wannatangle
    wannatangle Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Chest, <sigh>.....wish my face and neck!