Lost Your Lower Belly Pooch? SHOW IT OFF!

Options

Replies

• ugtsnaked
    ugtsnaked Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Looking good ladies
  • felcandy
    felcandy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    you girls are so freaking sexy, hahaha I really want to work on toning up my stomach. right now im eating at a deficit and doing JM30DS but once i hit my halfway point, i want to treat myself to a personal trainer and gym membership. Also want to start doing the heavy lifting as well, as i can see the results so obvious in this thread!!
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    This thread is so inspirational! thanks ladies :smile:
  • emills1970
    emills1970 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Amazing results ladies! Thanks for sharing!
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    9 or 10 months apart. 160 to 127, 5"5
    prM8FZx.jpg?1
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Randirenz - WOW! Incredible difference. You must be very proud of your body and what you've accomplished -- you should be!
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) I am pretty shocked when I see the pictures because in real life it doesn't fel as drastic.
  • Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Amazing results ladies!!! So very glad you shared. :)
  • Longbowgilly
    Longbowgilly Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to be able to post in this thread once I get rid of what I call my "apron" it sort of hangs down like it was going out but could not support it's weight and flopped down, I hate it, I can grab a handful of it! YUK!!
  • lluulluu
    lluulluu Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    you look terrific ! everyone , good job !
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I am currently at 196 and want to be around 130 so you are a great inspiration to me! How tall are you?
    Aw thanks! I'm 5'4
    You look awesome! How did you do it?
    Calorie deficit, cardio (I love HIIT) and MOST importantly strength training. I mostly train at home, I love YouTube videos and channels like Fitness Blender and Be Fit and LOVE bodyweight training. Lifting heavy is super effective and I love it - but I have a kid with special needs and leaving home to get to the gym isn't always an option.
  • catcufflings
    Options
    Not gone (I still have SOO far to go!!), but shrinking -- I feel hopeful! This has been over 3 months.

I was mortified at what my lower abdomen looked like after having my daughter. The first 2 months of good weight loss didn't seem to touch my tummy, but then the third month showed a noticeable difference to me.

59ca43e6-2da0-4337-b3a0-759721e8777e_zpsd25f7e3c.jpg

wow awesome!!
  • MTGirl4Life
    MTGirl4Life Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Not gone (I still have SOO far to go!!), but shrinking -- I feel hopeful! This has been over 3 months.

I was mortified at what my lower abdomen looked like after having my daughter. The first 2 months of good weight loss didn't seem to touch my tummy, but then the third month showed a noticeable difference to me.

Congratulations!! You inspire me. Keep up the great work!:smile:
  • ladyshands
    Options
    I still have some ways to go....but I am surely working but off to get it out of here... Jan 7th to today...

IMG_20130203_111434_zps82842407.jpg

IMG_4187_zpsa5eebb10.jpg

A little over a week ago...

9d65ae30-25a3-4afd-8f3f-bd6ebfe7b4e7_zps65ee7ec3.jpg

You did this in a month??? Way to go!! Whats your secret?

P.S. thumps up on how you hid your bum in the last picture :drinker:

INCREDIBLE!!!!!! OMG I know you are proud
  • ladyshands
    Options
    Omg...You look so GREAT!! What have you been doing and how tall are you?

Oh, you're so sweet! Thank you! I'm 5'0", so my goal weight is 110-120 lbs. we'll see what looks best on my frame. When I was younger I looked best at about 110 lbs, but I was also 17 years old... I'm sure my body has changed a bit since then :smile: .

What I've been doing exercise-wise is Zumba 3 times a week and a weight lifting class twice a week. I eat 1300 calories a day as a base, and I eat any exercise calories that I'm hungry for (which could be anywhere from none to all). Nothing too special! I don't restrict any foods (but find myself eating less bread because it's not filling enough for he calories).

I LOVE group fitness classes and my heart rate monitor. I make a game out of it - I try to keep really high intensity in Zumba to keep my heart rate elevated. It's amazing the difference in calorie burns from one instructor to another, too. My Friday instructor routinely gets me a 100 calorie higher burn in an hour than my other two classes.

Also, it's the dead of winter and I've got an 8 month old baby, so I'm not super active outside of he gym. If I can be successful so far, anyone can do it!!

Can't wait to post a before-and-goal rather than a before-and-during. :smile:

Thanks for the ego boost ladies!:flowerforyou:

you look amazing!!!! did you use anything on your stretch marks or did they diminish on their own??? My daughter ruined my tummy too... my stretch marks look to be in the same area as yours were, plus the entire front of my tummy... I dont think I will ever be bold enough to wear a two piece again
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    All you ladies look AMAZING! Good for all of you.
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    You guys are all so inspirational! I have lost 105 pounds (most of it before MFP), and want to lost about 20 more... My tummy is nowhere near any of yours and I fear the worst. :( Here is hoping I will look 1/2 as good as y'all!
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    OK, I said I would come back and post a better pic of my belly..

Before (Jan 1):
    65896_130704413771003_1958983374_n.jpg

Today (Day 48):
    267996_130709733770471_1867781326_n.jpg

I wish I had taken a better before photo cause the lower pudge there was so big and is covered up by boxer shorts.. the reduction I've seen in this area in less than two months is amazing

Amazing results in such a short period of time. Congrats!
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW - that's is all I could say looking at all your pictures (once I got my chin back off the floor!). Ladies you are all a huge inspiration to me - I have lost all my waist and now look like I have swallowed a huge wobbly tyre around my belly. I know lots of ladies say it's the last bit to go - but it's definitely the bit that gets me down the most. I will keep going to try to battle the belly bulge - now I have proof it can be done. You are all amazing - thanks so much for sharing your pictures.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!