Paleo..

Options
I am considering making a huge change and going Paleo.. Not to lose weight, but to better my health. I have a skin disease that I have been battling since OCT 2010 when it randomly began. I have been told it is a lifelong issue with no cure. I've been put on antibiotics and given antibiotic creams and hate it. I do not want to rely on medicine for the rest of my life. I have read that it is "thought" to be an auto-immune disease and quite a bit of people have had success putting it into remission by going Paleo and eliminating "nightshades" which are certain types of foods (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers ect.) Anyways, I am wanting to do this asap and hope I can "cure" myself. It is worth trying. Those of you who have tried going paleo was it extremely difficult? I currently eat like crap to put it blatantly. I try to stay within my calories but I do eat quite a bit of processed foods. I am going to do a ton of research first and prepare myself to make sure I am not depriving myself of any essential nutrients of course. I appreciate any advice or suggestions! :)

Replies