I can't do this...

Options
2»

Replies

• lambchoplewis
    Options
    Yes, you CAN do this!!! I have horrible days where either I want to eat everything or... I do a binge and eat everything. I hate the feeling the next day after a binge. Guilty, bloated, tired, sick etc. Takes 3 days to feel better. I wish I could remember this feeling when I go off the wagon.

Time passes quickly and days go by as you do good, exercise and eat right.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • jadethief
    jadethief Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    When you are feeling like you can't do this, log in and read the posts on the Success forum. I guarantee that you will find someone on there that absolutely inspires you to keep going.
  • MaryPoppinsIAint
    MaryPoppinsIAint Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Yes you can! :) There will always be a day or two here or there where nothing seems right and nothing seems to work. You've been at it for 6 days, and it takes 21 to change a habit and form a new one. Sounds like a lot, right? Look at it another way... you're almost 1/3 of the way there already!

If 30 days is looking like a huge insurmountable goal today, can you break it up into smaller, more manageable chunks so you have more "success" moments to celebrate and boost yourself with? Like, one week, ten days, two weeks, etc?
  • missjeanlouise
    missjeanlouise Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    All you have to do is get through the next hour. The next minute, if need be. Take the minutes and hours after that when they come.

I am definitely feeling my motivation flag today. Reading thus forum and looking at success stories has helped.
  • jamiecarol84
    Options
    Whenever you are having days like that just shoot me a text! We are going to help each other through this! I have days like that too but this time I want to get past them and make this work!! WE CAN DO THIS!!
  • kew1952
    kew1952 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    The fact that you came here for support instead of eating is a huge success!! It is hard to make these changes in our eating patterns and it does take time. One thing I would suggest is to make sure you aren't eating the same things every day as that will cause you to derail down the line. Variety makes this new way of eating far more interesting. Good luck and keep us posted.
  • CiaraMajinbuu
    Options
    Yes you can. That is normal we all go through it from time to time. trust me.