Options
    AMAZING!
  • MirjaH79
    Options
    And here is my stomach before

tummybefore_zps3e8732bb.jpg

And here it is a week ago!
    Tummyqqpulledup_zps6bcef108.jpg

And here is 2 pics I took tonight... I'm proud!

482640_10200598048253185_212814521_n_zps6be53cc5.jpg

WOW!!! Well done girl, I'm looking forward to joining you in success stories and you just gave me a motivational boost! :bigsmile:
  • andrea_kohlman
    andrea_kohlman Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! :) 1) How tall are you? 2) How did you do it?
  • 1jobean
    Options
    Amazing results! Its obvious you are working out, keep it up.
  • amy_lynn_522
    amy_lynn_522 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Did you do anything specific to work your back? My back is rolly and while I'm losing weight I'm afraid the rolls are there to stay. It's nice to know they go away! Any tips?
  • cdwilson2003
    Options
    Great job - congratulations!
  • kamiAK
    kamiAK Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    please be careful i wouldnt want you to trip over all the stuff on the floor. congrats on your weight loss
  • camo362
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Great loss well done
  • triff14
    triff14 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You book look amazing! I really really want to lose my back rolls and this is very inspiring to me!
  • xMallie
    xMallie Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! :) 1) How tall are you? 2) How did you do it?

Hey!

I'm 5'7"
    and I did it by just watching what I ate (eventually) and I try to maintain an active life :) I go to the gym 6 times a week!
  • xMallie
    xMallie Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Did you do anything specific to work your back? My back is rolly and while I'm losing weight I'm afraid the rolls are there to stay. It's nice to know they go away! Any tips?
    Great job!!! You book look amazing! I really really want to lose my back rolls and this is very inspiring to me!

Hey ladies!
    Specific... Well, at the gym I do a lot of back exercises such as Lat Pulldowns, Supported row.... Which for sure has helped (works my lats and things) but mainly, as you lose weight, they go. it's all part of the process. GOOD LUCK! :D
    please be careful i wouldnt want you to trip over all the stuff on the floor. congrats on your weight loss

Hey, if you wanna help out by cleaning my bedroom, that would be super! :wink: Thank you though for your support :heart:
  • skinnyiverson
    Options
    What a huge difference! You look fantastic :love:
  • elizarae11
    Options
    you look awesome! keep up the good work!
  • hanas786
    Options
    amazing job i need that motivation!! i am starting at the same place as you did ! thanks for sharing
  • divid
    divid Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!
  • Summer5555
    Summer5555 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, well done! Your before pictures look exactly like me at the moment, I hope my figure trims down as nicely as yours has. It's encouraging to know that with a bit of dedication and determination I could be there in 5 months.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!