would love some new friends

Options
Took a break over Christmas and need to get back on the wagon starting to today ... would really love some new friends to support and help me keep motivated ... i am 26 f Nottingham , and work in education ... i have lost about lbs so far though 4 lbs of that i have put back on over Christmas

please add me would love to chat and support each other

kirst

Replies

• hopsonc24
    hopsonc24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Welcome back on the wagon!!!
    Feel free to add me!
  • treesa101
    Options
    Friends are always good especially when they share a common intrest, I am not trying to lose ive done that from 230 down to 138 and have been there a while I am at the hardest part of your journey maintaining what I achieved I would love to be you friend I would love to support you on your journey.:happy:
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I too am thrusting myself back into MFP after a long hiatus, and would love to join you.
    Anyone is free to add me, as long as you are serious.

I just got done cleaning out some who had not logged on in over a week.
  • Stevearoonie
    Stevearoonie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over too. Hope we can encourage each other in the new year!
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Request sent! We're in this together ;)
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me :) I love being friends with positive people and motivating each other!!!
  • lrose50
    lrose50 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi I live in Canada - I sent a request - Happy New Year !
  • da1128
    da1128 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me!
  • treesa101
    Options
    i am looking for entrgetic friends
  • Majal10
    Majal10 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Just started in January and would to add you on. I think having that support is a crucial thing to succeed.
  • messy_Missy16
    messy_Missy16 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • suecan2
    Options
    please add me. i would love to try this support. i have had MFP > 1 year and have not used the large support group yet and i feel i realy need to try this. Lets do this and this spring is going to be awesome :)
  • cynn6604
    Options
    Maybe that would help me too. I wold like to be your friend and supporter. I know how hard this is. I have battled weight since infancy. I can't tell you how many times I have attempted to get to and maintain a healthy weight. I am 52 and I live in Kansas. I too used to work in education as a para. Presently I have 2 part time jobs to keep me busy. The job market isn't great here.

What are you doing to lose your weight? What are you favorite exercises? I like walking and swimming and my best friend is very supportive in getting me to walk.

Anyway, nice to meet you!

Cynthia
  • ladygrace2181
    ladygrace2181 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good Morning and please feel free to add me as well! I'm new here and would love to help support and encourage others. We can do this together! ~Ladygrace2181 :)
  • beequipped
    beequipped Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I would love to encourage you and receive the same from me. I am 50+ with some arthritic issues. I am doing this for me. Feel free to join me.
  • OriolesLovaa
    Options
    Hi you! I just sent ya a message. :) Feel free to add me back if you want!

Rach
  • beequipped
    beequipped Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    It seems that we have alot in common. I am a former early childcare provider and Director. I've been in early childhood since 1989. I am now supervising the early intervention program for our state. I am 50+ with arthritis. I could use the encouragement. I walk twice a day at work. One mile each time.
  • greencarlson
    Options
    I'd like to have some friends to help me in this journey.
    I have tried to lose weight before to no avail. I'm really motivated, but I have a thyroid condition which makes losing weight extra difficult.
  • Lilihel
    Options
    Hi! Welcome back, Add me!
  • ChristineLondon
    ChristineLondon Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi All. I'm from London, feel free to add me :-)