How 2 Get Him Back On Track

Options
My boyfriend and I are currently on a weight loss mission together. Recently, he "fell off the wagon". I didn't want to see him fail so came up with a plan to get him back on track. He only has 30 pounds to go and lost his motivation after a slip up about 7 days ago. So what did I do? I bribed him to help him get back on track.

It began with a dare for a 2 pound weight loss by March 1st. For Valentine's Day a coupon book of sorts was involved with a "Get Out Of The Dog House Free" pass that he used fairly quickly after thinking it would be hilarious to pants me in public...

Anyway, I stuck to the promise and let the issue go (which was hard considering I was wearing a thong in the middle of the store and the store wasn't exactly empty of people). Well, after accepting the dare he decided to choose another "Get Out Of The Dog House Free" option as his reward. I agreed, if that is what he wants that's what he gets. However, he has a total of 30 pounds to lose and I think it is important for him to reach his personal goals so the motivation continues...

For every 5 pounds, he'll get another "Get Out Of The Dog House Free" pass (unless he decides on something else). When he hits his ultimate weight loss goal, I have to dress up and strip...

He's a military man so I'll be wearing a silk Camo Camisole, with matching thong, thigh high stockings and hooker boots while stripping to NIN Closer.

So ladies, if your trying to lose weight with your boyfriend, girlfriend or husband and they fall off the wagon theirs always bribing them with a fantasy of theirs.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I are currently on a weight loss mission together. Recently, he "fell off the wagon". I didn't want to see him fail so came up with a plan to get him back on track. He only has 30 pounds to go and lost his motivation after a slip up about 7 days ago. So what did I do? I bribed him to help him get back on track.

It began with a dare for a 2 pound weight loss by March 1st. For Valentine's Day a coupon book of sorts was involved with a "Get Out Of The Dog House Free" pass that he used fairly quickly after thinking it would be hilarious to pants me in public...

Anyway, I stuck to the promise and let the issue go (which was hard considering I was wearing a thong in the middle of the store and the store wasn't exactly empty of people). Well, after accepting the dare he decided to choose another "Get Out Of The Dog House Free" option as his reward. I agreed, if that is what he wants that's what he gets. However, he has a total of 30 pounds to lose and I think it is important for him to reach his personal goals so the motivation continues...

For every 5 pounds, he'll get another "Get Out Of The Dog House Free" pass (unless he decides on something else). When he hits his ultimate weight loss goal, I have to dress up and strip...

He's a military man so I'll be wearing a silk Camo Camisole, with matching thong, thigh high stockings and hooker boots while stripping to NIN Closer.

So ladies, if your trying to lose weight with your boyfriend, girlfriend or husband and they fall off the wagon theirs always bribing them with a fantasy of theirs.

wow! thanks for the MAJOR overshare of information that i just DID NOT need to know!!!!!

i guess the control freak girlfriend does it for some men....
  • Bvicritter
    Options
    Love it... but perhaps put a "no pantsing in public clause" lol...
  • christabel6
    christabel6 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Doesn't sound controlling to me... he's going through with it by choice. I think he's quite lucky to have the support and something fun to aim for.
  • ToFatToBeSick
    Options
    Yeah, I didn't see how it was controlling either but to each their own. He is making the choice to lose the weight. I honestly think he's perfect the way he is and love his body. I've learned to ignore certain things when it comes to the forms. When insecurities decide to show, people tend to lash out at others especially when their insecurities are with their own bodies or personal issues at home. After he or she reaches their weight loss goals, I'm sure their outlook on life will change. The issue is with the person and not me.

It actually made me laugh a little. I'm not controlling what so ever.
  • BigDog
    BigDog Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Speaking as a man... What you are doing is a great incentive to keep him focused and on task. I made up several fantasy / reward ideas that my wife agreed to honor. When I reach a goal. We have a several rewards written down and placed in a little bag. She reaches in and pulls one out reads it and will honor what's on it (either immediately or we schedule a time) Believe me it is a great motivator.

I have honored some she has made up for when she reaches goals too. Her rewards are usually more like me giving her a massage or taking the kids away so she can have some alone time and things like that. Much different than my requested rewards, but that's the whole Mars and Venus thing I guess. ;-)

Keep up what you are doing. Whatever works... Works! That's what is important.

Good luck!
  • Fedup23
    Fedup23 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I get the feeling this post was just made to describe the final reward. :-P

Good luck!