Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

210 to 170 and 13% body fat..

13»

Replies

• PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Congratulations on all fronts! Thanks for sharing! :)
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Awesome! congrats!!!!
  • curejenn
    curejenn Posts: 70 Member
    You look absolutely amazing!! All of your hardwork and dedication totally shows and has paid off in spades! I also love every single bit of advice you have given. Sometimes it is so easy to forget that this is NOT something that happens quickly. I have to remind myself of that everyday. Thank you so much for posting!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    *nvmd - success thread...

lol
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Oh and at last DR check I am cancer free for eight years now!
    Out of everything, this was what caught my eye the most. Congrats.

^^THIS!! Cancer runs in my family. My mom just finished chemo for her second battle with cancer.
    Congrats on being cancer free!!! :flowerforyou:
    And AWESOME work on the fitness! You look fantastic and I'm sure you feel even better! :smile:
  • FitnSassy
    FitnSassy Posts: 263 Member
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your story. It was just what I needed today!
  • seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    Thanks so much for sharing your inspirational story! I really appreciate you including what worked for and for reminding us that this is a lifestyle change. Keep up the good work. So happy to hear that you are cancer free as well!!!
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Danggg.

Good job! :D
  • auntiecyndy
    auntiecyndy Posts: 17 Member
    You are tryuly inspiring. I am very happy for your success and to hear that you are cancer free. To look at your pictures, no one would ever thing that you struggled with weight or health issues. Amazing story. Thanks for sharing.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Awesome job!!!! You look fantastic. Congrats.
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    This is so inspiring!!! You look awesome by the way :) Totally agree about meal timing and frequency too! As long as you meet your caloric and macro goals, eating just has to work best for your schedule!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!