Hello everyone

Options
I just joined with the hope that this will work for me to track my food. I need to be positive and think IT WILL WORK :)

My name is Loly, 58 yrs old and would love, love to loose 60 lbs. I desperatly need to. Have tried everything in the book with no results, but now I am a little more dedicated to think before I put food in my mouth, instead of eating senselessly, and not even realizing I was eating.

But, I have a question, I am trying to keep on making a lot of my food, homemade food, my problem is how can I know the calories in any of the food I make. Like today, this weekend I made a vegetable soup, with pumpking, squash, celery, 1 small can butter beans for protein, 1 chicken breast shreded, zuchini, and spinich, a large container of the fat free chicken broth, salt and pepper, but today I have no idea of calories to put for this, I also made some homemade hummus, which I snacked on with gluten free crackers, which was only garbanzo beans, roasted red pepper, garlic and olive oil, salt and pepper, but again don't know the calories in it to be able to track it. Can anyone help with having homemade food and calories for them.?. Tks

Replies

• loopingcaterpillar
    loopingcaterpillar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    you can add your own recipes in the food section, it's a great tool :)
  • tinarondeau1
    tinarondeau1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody! I need to lose 46 pounds. I'm doing a zumba class once, or twice a week and Wii Fitness exercises almost everyday except for the weekend. I love my fitness pal!:smile: