Body Revolution Challenge Starting 2/18

Options
I just finished day 28 of the 30 Day Shred. I am starting Body Revolution on Monday and plan to have rest days on either Friday or Saturday. Will post before pics, weight, and measurements. Need some motivation and accountability. Feel free to friend me and track our progress together!!

Replies

• jersgirl060606
    jersgirl060606 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow if anyone is interested in joining me. Finished 30 Day Shred this morning. Excited to take on the next 90 days, bring it Jillian!!
  • dngrwmn
    dngrwmn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing the Body Revolution program. I just started week 4 this morning. I love this program and that it is only 30 minutes, but boy do you feel it.

Good luck with the program and do post your progress.

I have lost 4 lbs and 12 inches in 3 weeks.
  • Jillyfish99
    Jillyfish99 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Im going to start today as well! yay! Are you following the diet?
  • jersgirl060606
    jersgirl060606 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am starting first thing tomorrow morning. I will probably make a few of her recipes but I am not much of a cook. Quick and easy for me. I will continue to track every piece of food I eat and plan to stay within my daily calories. I usually eat back my exercise calories. How about you?
  • mrsmoore213
    mrsmoore213 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started workouts 3 and 4 last week! It is tough but I feel so accomplished afterwards! 3 and 4 are definitely a big step up from 1 and 2. A bit nervous/excited for 5 and 6!
  • dngrwmn
    dngrwmn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I didn't think Weeks 3 & 4 were super challanging to complete, however, after each one I was totally wiped out. It really sneaks up on you. For me, it seems easy to do but it is really kicking my butt.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    awesome! I am wanting to start next monday! just had a baby and I have lots of toning to do!