From 323-174 in 2 yrs

14567810»

Replies

• triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Fantastic job! You look wonderful!
  • You are amazing! Such an inspiration for me to get started today!
    Thank you for sharing!
  • You rock, similar weight I am and want to be...started off at 312 and am now 286pounds...want to get down to 198 so for once in my adult life I won't be classed as obese :) Lost 26lb in 4 weeks and started the gym today :D
  • You look beautiful! Congrats :) And your little boy is so sweet <3
  • AshyyMM
    AshyyMM Posts: 131
    Congratulations!!!.. what an amazing transformation!! Thanks for sharing your story!! :)
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    These are the kind of stories that truly motivate people.... thank you for sharing!
  • dawnj87
    dawnj87 Posts: 98 Member
    You are truly an Inspiration and I hope I can do what you've done! Congratulations on your success!
  • jzebracki
    jzebracki Posts: 112 Member
    Awesome! Truly inspiring! You have come so far on so many levels! Great job and thanks for posting!
  • Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    WOW!!! Congrats to you! You look fantastic!
  • You are such a beatiful person!!!! God bless you and your son!!!! So Happy for you guys!!!!! keep the good work you are more than just a success story you are an inspiration!
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    This is so incredible and inspirational to see! As someone currently starting out about where you started out and seeing the drastic changes you've made following the low-carb lifestyle (the plan I'm currently following), gives me a lot of hope. Thanks so much for sharing. It's seeing pictures like these that keep me going!
  • Patti1023
    Patti1023 Posts: 78 Member
    Truly awesome, great job!!!
  • LovingMe9698
    LovingMe9698 Posts: 5 Member
    All I can say is WOW!!!! AMAZING WORK !!! JOB WELL DONE!!!! You are a HERO in my eyes!!! You go Girl=)
  • luvs2read1979
    luvs2read1979 Posts: 113 Member
    WOWZA! Congrats!!!!
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Your post and success brought me to tears! You deserve all the happiness in the world. Congrats!!!
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Fantastic!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!