Replies

• theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    La horde or Shaun of the Dead
  • piratemerdi
    piratemerdi Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Oh, and Dead Alive. Not a fan of gore, and to be honest, it was pretty disgusting, but at the same time, so ridiculous that you can't really dislike it. And Peter Jackson directed it, then did things like LOTR. Biggest transition ever.
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Ahh! Zombies!!! By far one of the best Zombie movies, also Redneck Zombies the WORST zombie movie ever but still totally worth the watch.
  • ArmandoG28
    ArmandoG28 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    WARM BODIES
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    the zombies that run... that really creeps me out. :laugh:

The running zombies are the best, there is a Brad Pitt movie trailer "world war z"...they do more than run
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    the zombies that run... that really creeps me out. :laugh:

The running zombies are the best, there is a Brad Pitt movie trailer "world war z"...they do more than run

Saw the preview last night when we went to see Warm Bodies. Hubby gave me this look that said "Oh yeah, we're gonna go see that!"

lol!
  • Game8
    Game8 Posts: 442
    Options
    twilight
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    twilight

no no and no
  • jendraka
    jendraka Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'll watch just about any zombie movie. I love zombie movies in general. I like Zombieland, Dawn of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead, Ahh! Zombies!, Boy Eats Girl, and many others. My favorites are the Resident Evil ones though. I haven't seen it yet, but really want to see Warm Bodies.