Options

Replies

• conidiring
    conidiring Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I <3 my crocs.

Bite me.

This.

You will peel my well worn Crocs from my cold dead feet!!
  • TheTrym
    TheTrym Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I only remove my crocs for sleeping, showering and going out in public (at which point they are replaced with sneakers or hiking shoes).
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

w14rpk.png

This is an acceptable use of Crocs. I've been kayaking, you have to have shoes that will tolerate the water and crocs are great. You can kick them off and relax the toes.

I'd just avoid looking like a tourist with a man bag, shorts and Crocs in stores (unless you're in a bait shop picking up supplies before hitting the water).
    False......Can use Vibram 5 fingers, flip flops or outdoor trail/water style sneakers (note.....not water shoes like the below.....those are not allowed either)

5755797811_d06471c67a_z.jpg

Actually, I had a pair of those...you're right - they are a pain in the butt if you're kayaking. They fill up with sand. At least with the Crocs you can take them off and rinse your feet and shoes. Anything with mess is useless down here, that's why you need something that's either (1) easy to take off or (2) wear something that's really, really open like sandals or you'll end up really annoyed once you sink in the sand and have tons of little shells cutting into your feet. Trust me, he's got a good reason for wearing those. I wouldn't recommend the toe ones down here for kayaking. You'd have a major headache on your hands. Water shoes with socks would work but then you'll get sock lines. If you're jumping in the water and want something easy to clean - Crocs aren't bad for Florida. They do the trick. I've seen lots of people wearing them.

Oops. I forgot to mention - don't use Flip flops in Florida. They will suck down into the sand and you'll never get them back. There's nothing more amusing than seeing someone trying to get their yak out of the water and having their shoes sinking and they nearly kill themselves doing it. Flip flops - bad idea.

By the way, I wasn't mocking anyone on the colors just pointing out that saying he has bad fashion sense isn't necessarily right if the guy is color blind.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x56/amtrak12/Gif Collection/tumblr_lxob6cuppA1qb4mxmo1_500.gif[/img]

Blaaaaaaaaa...k yuck
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    By the way, I have to compliment the kayak layout. You did a nice job on mounting the fishing pole. :)

Monica
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I gotta ask, why all the hate on Crocs??
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I dont understand the croc hate.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Crocs are just....no.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Of all the odd things to be against...
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnUQA5cQQr7cC6nOYWL0yXx-ZBA7QqnVxQ2d77qhBX1o3DqYOfdA
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

I like the challenge.
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options

I like the challenge.

:drinker:
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I say just no to anyone who wears crocks. They're hideous!
  • Mumbles83
    Mumbles83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    haha i used to wear a pair these silly things in work ! bad idea when you spill hot stuff on your toes ! ... soon got banished from the kitchen ! back to proper clogs !!
  • IWantToo
    IWantToo Posts: 162
    Options
    I love crocs they are super comfy.. so....
    whatevery.gif
  • leaderzzz
    leaderzzz Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Crocks with socks. Nada.

I do wear crocks! Only around home
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Crocks with socks. Nada.

I do wear crocks! Only around home

Keep them for home use only. Lol
  • IslandRider
    Options
    Ummm yeah... totally lame... *looks down at her crocs* ....but women in crocs, Hot :wink:

This!
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I wear Crocs. Deal with it.
  • IslandRider
    Options
    I wear Crocs. Deal with it.

LOL! Even when your having waffles?