Introducing Myself

Options
I'm new to the group and really and am in need of some help because I have no clue where to even start! My daughter's 2 1/2 years old and when she was a year old I was awesome and working out 2-3 times a week lost 25 lbs and was 10 lbs under my pre-pregnancy weight.

Now I've switched jobs, been promoted, sold a home, bought a new home, and lived with my parents for a month in a matter of 7 months and have gained all that weight back plus a few extra pounds.

My body is so different since I had El and I'm afraid that if I don't make some large changes now I'm going to look at myself in the mirror in a few years and not recognize myself... which I have already started doing.

So any advice or tips will be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me we all need support, this is a fantastic place to be, and I am on everyday
  • cleoKatt
    cleoKatt Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    add me too ... :flowerforyou:
  • _lainey
    Options
    I joined MFP last year and lost ten lbs. I got off track and ended up deleting my account and now here I am again twenty pounds heavier.

I am looking for friends and a wonderful support system to help me stay on track.

Feel free to add me :D
  • crieve
    crieve Posts: 33
    Options
    Welcome, I am new at this too feel free to add me too!
  • 19andneverthesame
    Options
    My second time here :( lost twenty pounds a year ago, gained ten back and I'm ready to finish what I started :) feel free to add me and be my friend! We can motivate each other :) I use healthblr.tumblr.com for inspiration
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me (anyone) :bigsmile:
  • pamelalk
    pamelalk Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i am pretty new to mfp, but have really like it for the last week or so, so feel free to add me
  • kma818
    Options
    The same thing happened to me! 25 pounds lost and then the weight slowly creeped back on. Feel free to add me too! The first time I lost weight I did not add anyone because none of my friends used myfitnesspal, but now I think motivation would be nice. Good luck to everyone!
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    This site has made losing weight easy - addm e if u wish
  • Tereless
    Tereless Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you! Count me in!