Introducing myself

Options
Hi all, I have been a viewer on MFP for about 1 year give or take a few months. I am putting this out there because they say if you say it out loud and write it down you will keep your goals! I have recently divorced (On Valentines day of all days) and have come through some very tough times, 3 family members passing in one year and my mother only a few years ago. I have suffered from Fibromyalgia and pain issues and had a hip replacement in 2011 not to mention 3 abdominal surgeries in the last 2 years.

2013 is my overcoming year! I have nothing left to loose except the weight and I pledge to you all to be involved and passionate about my journey. At this time I desire to loose 75lbs and hopefully before my 50th birthday in October! ( I know I must be reasonable but that is my desire 36 weeks!) I do have a safe goal of 2 lbs per week and would be open to hearing your stories of success and what you are doing to accomplish your goals.
Cheers!
T :smile:

Replies

• CaddieMay
    CaddieMay Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    2013 sounds like a great year to accomplish your goals! You get 'em!
  • wolfelements
    wolfelements Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I also have Fibromyalgia! If you want to be friends, hit me up!
  • donpatric19
    Options
    hey well im nesha and I started my weight loss journey last week Tuesday and so far lost 7lbs I was so excited on Saturday when I stepped of the scale and so the amount pounds that shed in a small amount of time my goal is to lose 60 pounds by august of this year!!!

13499693.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • loizlane
    loizlane Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I got your back... you've set very good goals. FR on the way, you can do this :)
  • twelker878
    twelker878 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 51 years old and weighed 158 lbs when I joined in May of 2012. I reached my goal weight of 128 in December. I am now going to lose about 5 more pounds. I am currently 5'1" and weigh 127.
  • Tereless
    Tereless Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Look forward to getting to know you!
  • Tereless
    Tereless Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :smile: