Women - 5'3 , 145lbs (Looking for friends!)

Options

Replies

• notsosweett71
    notsosweett71 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 134lbs....and like the motivation I get from other on here too. I sent a request. Anybody posting to this board - feel free to add me as well :)
  • nannyal
    Options
    Well done on your weight loss so far.
  • mininipuce
    mininipuce Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and currently at 150lbs. I already lost 50 pounds and my objective is 135. I'll see if I need to readjust then. Feel free to add me for support!
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    5 feet exactly, weigh 137, wear a size 3 in juniors , currently doing p90x. And use the polar ft4 HRM . Add me if you wish.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    ????
  • alessandragiu1
    alessandragiu1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    im 5'3 146lbs! please request me too! I would love to know more about everyone and how you are losing weight! Lets motivate each other!
  • Lana359
    Lana359 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 5'3", 147lbs and my goal is 120lbs. I'm 2 weeks in and I have lost 6 pounds, so far.
  • thumpthumpdrag
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm 5'4", 145lbs my goal is 125lbs or just to be in great shape, i guess I'll see what I weigh when I get there.
  • hmwainwright
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 151. I have a goal of 120-130 lbs. Let's motivate one another.
  • kma818
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5' 1.5'' and currently 139 pounds, but I'm trying to lose about 15-20 more to get back down to where I used to be. It's not fun to be short and a little heavy, it shows so easily... I wish you and everyone luck with your goals; feel free to add me too! It's always good to have extra motivation.
  • Melly_Mel_89
    Melly_Mel_89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2 currently weighing 120 and a newbie on MFP. Im wanting to lose 10pounds and get toned. Ive never actually had a flat stomach or been toned and I hate exercising so this will be a challenge for me, so I could use all the motivation I can possibly get and willing to give back the support! Feel free to add me. And GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!
  • KT300
    KT300 Posts: 1
    Options
    Under 5'2", about 128. Small frame--looking to get back to 110.
  • mamalaluna
    mamalaluna Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me! Im 5'3" and 154 working towards the same goal as you, somewhere around 115-125!
  • BecauseicanHan22
    Options
    Im 5'4 and at 132 pounds. I have an open profile and am on daily. And i am very motivated :D Add me if you want!!x
  • sarajesssica
    sarajesssica Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

I am 5'2" and currently 151 (down from 191), but looking to be down between 120 to 130!

I'll send an add! Always great to have friends/support that have the same goals! :D
  • AshlieA96
    AshlieA96 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey there I am also 5"3 only I weigh a little more!I'm looking to start at losing 40!!Good luck to us, sent you a request!!
  • renothegirl
    renothegirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, 5'3, 145 pounds here. I don't really use myfitnesspal socially, but I thought I'd give it a shot since I'm having a hard time staying motivated anytime treats or dinner out rear their ugly heads. I'm also over 30, and I've found it's way harder now to lose weight and keep it off. Feel free to add me!
  • Moosiklaydy
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 140 and change...I also want to change. Right now I feel like a chubby caterpillar, but I want to be a butterfly! :) Add me, please
  • Resa52
    Resa52 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" - started out near 142, hoping to get down to 125.
  • rebeccadavis88
    Options
    Hey there

Feel free to add me :flowerforyou: at 5ft 2inches and looking to lose my last 17lbs :happy:

Becky x