Looking for some new friends with SIMILAR GOALS:)

Options
Hi everyone:)

My name is Brittany, I am 22 years old and am a full time college student. I have been married for 7months now :) and am working night shift at WalMart stocking shelves, which is a pain!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, I currently weigh 220lbs am 5'6" and need to lose 75lbs to be at my goal weight of 145! I am looking for more friends with similar goals to me :) and more people to just motivate me and keep me going! you can never have too much support.

Replies

• AshyyMM
    AshyyMM Posts: 131
    Options
    I'm 5'9ish... and I started at 230.4.. my Current weigh in had me at 208.8
    I originally made it down to 189..but slowly put it back on..
    my goal is to get down to 150 and see how that looks... may stop before I hit that point..or go further from the 150.. I don't know I've ever been a healthy weight.. I was 215 a week ago and killed it on this weigh in... so I'm here to stick it out this time and get my final results.. :)
  • ivyx3
    ivyx3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 5'8.5 I am 208 right now. Starting college I was 170 and lives how it looked on me. By junior year I gained 15lbs and gained another 15 in 2 months After starting birth control. I am off birth control and I want to get back down to 170 possibly down to 150-165. I feel as though we have similar goals. Feel free to add me,
  • minionofevil
    minionofevil Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2, stay at home mother of a nearly 10 month old. I gained quite a bit of weight right after graduating school (working in a convenience store surrounded by candy..) and gained 43 while pregnant with my son. I started MFP at 180, and my short term goal is 155 (pre baby weight) and long term 125-130.
  • karensinn
    karensinn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have a similar goal, I'm 5'9 203 at my last weigh in and am hoping to get down to 185 by august since I am in a wedding then.
  • RiversideBabe
    RiversideBabe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    We have similar goals and lives! I graduated college in December, married last June. I started at 210 (currently 203) 5'5 and my goal weight is 140. We can DO THIS!
  • eb12112
    Options
    Recently got married and am on the road to get healthy by losing about 100 pounds. Add me for some motivation!!!!
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I am 23 years old. I'm 5'3" and I'm 207lbs. I started at 269lbs, but my goal weight is also 145. You are more than welcome to add me if you are interested :) I've been married 7 years and I go to college.
  • marcuscross104
    marcuscross104 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm 5'8", and I currently weigh 297. I'm trying to get to 199.