Something is not working

Options
I am trying to cut down my bodyfat using a calorie deficit, sensible micro and macro nutrition levels, regular resistance training and both LISS and HIIT cardio.

Problem is, even though my calories are slightly lower than what I burn over the course of a given week, I eat things like cake, ice cream, pop tarts, fruit, cows milk, legumes and even a few cocktails here and there!

I also don't eat breakfast! don't eat 6 times a day! I eat before and sometimes wake up from sleep to eat in the middle of the night. (usually sugary creal with real milk and some peanutbutter with added sugar and hydrogenated oil) But ...

...wait for it ...

I am still losing bodyfat, not bloated, not sick, full of energy and getting stronger, faster and with more endurance.

Sounds like somebody has been selling me a bunch of bovine excremant.

Replies

• emobarbie7
    Options
    im jealous
  • CloverCreeper
    CloverCreeper Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Mmm, I'm hungry.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you got it figured out! I do too, eating 1000 calories a day more than the computer wants me to eat (including chocolate, et al.) and still losing every week! Cheers! :drinker:
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Well said OP!

Pizza, ice cream and wine tonight. On a cut, thank you very much!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Hooray for normal! :flowerforyou:

EDIT: I don't eat poptarts much because I want to eat the whole box when I do... and that's just silly.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    *Drools on profile pic.*

(quietly backs out of thread)
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    NO NO NO! You have to SUFFER for this to work. Carbs, Gluten, Dairy, wheat, processed, fat.....its all dirty dirty dirty and sooo BAD for you.

BIG AG WANTS YOU DEAD!!!!!
  • cindylmanly
    cindylmanly Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Jealous. If I look at a poptart my *kitten* gets bigger