NSV funny.

Options
Timshel_
Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
Appearantly...I had fat fingers. My wedding ring is sliding around like my fingers thinned out. Which is super weird because last year I was over 12 pounds lighter and never had issues.

IDK

Replies

• Odiliawine
    Odiliawine Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Were you eating more sodium last year? It could've been water weight in your fingers... I know that affects my ring sizes!
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Every time I lose weight, it comes off in different places at different times. Clearly you just have super fat burning fingers! Pretty cool...keep up the good work. :wink:
  • xaMErica
    xaMErica Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    This is one of my NSV's also! =) Since I started all of this in May of last year.. I've lost one whole ring size! =) Was a 9 now I'm an 8 and that is even a little bit loose!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Get a ring-guard or get the ring sized ...... quickly !

My hubby lost weight and lost his wedding ring ...... the first time he lost it we found it after hours of searching ...... the second time we saw it flying through the air on a white-water rafting trip ...... goodbye ring !
  • alevett
    alevett Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My rings have gotten loser too. I remove my rings every night and last summer I had to wash my hands with soap and water and take the rings off with the soapy water still on my hands because by the end of the day, my fingers were slightly swelled from heat and water retention (oh ya, and the extra weight) . Since I have lost 14 pounds so far and it is winter, my rings come off again at night no problem. Hopefully losing some more weight before summer comes again will make it easier.
    It's a good feeling!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!