What is Your Favorite Body Part?

Options
So as the weightloss journey continues and we all get a chance to watch for ourselves how our body morphs into awesomeness, the question becomes what part of your body do you like the most pre weightloss, mid, and post. Does anyone have a favorite body part that is still their favorite throughout the journey? Do you have a particular body part they are looking forward to changing the most? I will start.

Pre: My Rack (cause it was a distraction)

Since I am mid right now: legs I am seeing a ton of definition!

Looking forward to changning: My toosh! I am a member of the no butt club right now and I have noticed there is a little bit something back there. Thank you squats!!

Replies

• KainStar
    KainStar Posts: 197
    Options
    My face as of now

I would love to get rid of my post partum tummy. I love my daughter to death and would do it again. But my tummy is not like it use to be obviously. Lol.
  • dloyst20
    Options
    I agree...post partum tummy sucks...tummy use to be my fave..now its my butt i guess...I'm starting to like my legs too...things are shaping up, no pun intended
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    my *kitten* and my biceps....:)
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Pre weightloss I loved my boobs..... oh how I miss them
    Now I guess my neck but in general I like my shape but not any specific part just the general curve of it.
  • candelariiio
    Options
    My pecker..yes.
  • copelvb
    Options
    Thats fantastic! I havnt come to terms with possible tata loss yet.
  • Rachaelleahjenkins
    Options
    Pre: My butt. lol.

Mid: Not quite there yet...

After: Not sure.
  • copelvb
    Options
    My pecker..yes.

I glad its your favorite. :smile:
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    It's weird but I've always loved my collarbones.
    I'm working on toning up my *kitten* so hopefully soon I can say that's my favorite body part.
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    I love my legs, even before weight loss they where my favorite, I am also very fond of my hip to waist ratio, I have a true hourglass figure and I don't mind showing it off now.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Collar bone/shoulders.
  • maggs155
    maggs155 Posts: 258
    Options
    I have always liked my legs and my face.
  • stonel94
    stonel94 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    My boobs are still my favourite, I haven't lost them. I like my legs except the upper thigh, I like that my arms are very toned but I still feel like they are too big, and I am liking my stomach more because it's getting definition
  • leelu137
    Options
    My boobs
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Legs and face for me.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    My collar bones :) Never saw them before, now I'm proud.

My 'rack' went with the fat.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Love my abs, love my husband's...everything. (I couldn't decide between his back, chest, arms, butt, or legs.)
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Thank Goodness ( or thanks 2 mom/dad) I have a fantastic tush and look nice in pants and jeans but my 36C's are my faves becuz great cleavage is wonderful to have;-)
  • Brobious
    Options
    My brain