Looking for UK friends to keep me honest

Options
Hi, I am 40 and looking to get rid of the middle age spread. I am two stone down at the moment but I need a little help to get rid of the last stone. I use the app to control my diet but some days the diet controls me! I exercise a few times per week but not obsessively. I am looking for someone to give me a nudge in the right direction and am happy to do the same.

Chris

Replies

• kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Hey there, feel free to add me. I am also from the UK, from Reading! I am always here to motivate and enjoy people to motivate me back. :)
  • sarahcuddle
    sarahcuddle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I need a push sometimes too but mfp is a great tool to use. Sending a friend request to both of you. I'm up in Manchester, UK
  • m1key87
    m1key87 Posts: 113
    Options
    hiya matey im from UK and the more support you get the better.

Friend request on way.

Anyone feel free to add
  • kay1977newme
    kay1977newme Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me to, and all above :-) I'm from Cambridgeshire! and always need a helping push hehe
  • dreamingless
    dreamingless Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this, looking for some new motivation buddys, feel free to add me everyone. x
  • Jennystimetolose
    Jennystimetolose Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hiya add me to, I joined 7 weeks ago and have already lost 21 pound so far thanks to MFP :)
  • teenytinybikini
    teenytinybikini Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm a Sheffield girl, signed up about 2 years ago but not really been into it thus far.

Am starting today like it's my first day, please add me, I need the friends and motivation, thanks.x
  • amandaj1966
    amandaj1966 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Feel free to add me, am living in Essex but planning a move up north sometime in the next 2 years. I am getting married in 4 weeks and haven't quite reached the weight I wanted to be but won't give up.

Good luck to everyone on their journey. xxx
  • Gemalar
    Gemalar Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hey there Im in UK feel free to add me Im more than happy to offer a nudge in the right direction, lord knows I need one every now and then :bigsmile: