boring!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    LOL! Gotcha. I wouldn't be caught dead napping there either! I can't sleep being in my own bed alone at night without being paranoid and scared. Hence my presence here. Lol

My wife came in and toured the prison one time. She was so freaked out. It was funny. Your post just reminded me of that. lol

Lol yeah, somehow I don't believe touring a prison would be helpful to me. It would.just confirm why I should be afraid at night. Lmao! I have my dohs and an alarm system, but still get paranoid. It's windy tonight which makes it worse. I'm a wimp.
  • turtlefitnessdad
    turtlefitnessdad Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    accounting firm office block behind a desk doing tax and vat returns on companies that make millions which should be owned by myself... u?

Can you sneak some of that money into this account? 99827635547392000. Thanks, you are so kind.
  • Macgeek74
    Macgeek74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Did everyone meet my ex or something? ha
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options

Would she be the gun carrying freak that I imagine is planning to break into my home and kill me? Lmao
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options

Would she be the gun carrying freak that I imagine is planning to break into my home and kill me? Lmao

You have got to find a better neighborhood. You need your sleep honey!
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options

OH trust me................he has sooooooooooo moved on. :wink:
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    I don't even live in a bad area! I just get scared being alone at night! When I am in a relationship with someone, they constantly sleep over needless to say. I'm not nervous then, totally weird. LOL!
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options
    Then you need a man!
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Then you need a man!

I agree! I sleep like the dead when someone is in bed with me, and if I still can't sleep, I can think of a few things we can do to wear me out! Lmao!!!!!
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options
    Then you need a man!

I agree! I sleep like the dead when someone is in bed with me, and if I still can't sleep, I can think of a few things we can do to wear me out! Lmao!!!!!

:blushing:................ :blushing:................ :tongue:....................... :flowerforyou:.................. :flowerforyou:
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Lmao sorry. I also pretty well speak my mind when I am tired. A girl needs what she needs though!
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options
    Lmao sorry. I also pretty well speak my mind when I am tired. A girl needs what she needs though!

You should go lay down, put your computer near and we can all keep you safe.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options

Alright, Thank you. :flowerforyou:
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options

Alright, Thank you. :flowerforyou:

Or maybe just one of us. :glasses:
  • watergallagher
    watergallagher Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Um, imhere too. What up chad.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    hedonism-bot-the-internet-has-bored-me.jpeg