i was such a fat butt this weekend

Options
:embarassed: i ate everything and anything this weekend in addition to that i drank beer Omg!!! i was a mess, now im feeling like a big fat cow !!!!
i feel alot better now that ive sharred this with my fitness pals!!! thanks for the intervention !!! :)

Replies

• SassyMissDasha
    Options
    You will be fine, good that you recognized your error .. but everyone is allowed to have fun in a while .. just get back on the wagon!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about it! Even if you undid any progress, you can go back and undo THAT. :happy: I had a horrible weekend as well but I'm starting fresh today as best I can with no money at all and barely any groceries left!! Ha. LOTS of water. We can do it!
  • red5
    red5 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I always have horrible...I live on post and there is always cookouts and neighbors inviting you over for dinner and what not! I have been averaging a weight loss of 1lb per week and even though I do go over calories on the weekends I do try to eat healthier than I was so I figure if I wanna have fun on the weekends who is it hurting???? Beside what I am doing now is realistic and I will be able to stick with it! That is the point of this isn't it???? Let loose and have fun!
  • Sam22pope
    Sam22pope Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i understand the feeling in the last month we celebrated 5 birthdays, 2 annsy, and now graduations. I am about to lose it is some offers me another pc of delicious cake or a beer!!! I like the fatt butt syndrome frequently :)
  • gecallo
    gecallo Posts: 135
    Options
    Don't let it happen again! :wink: stay motivated and determined!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    :embarassed: i ate everything and anything this weekend in addition to that i drank beer Omg!!! i was a mess, now im feeling like a big fat cow !!!!
    i feel alot better now that ive sharred this with my fitness pals!!! thanks for the intervention !!! :)

ditto. only I have been doing this for a couple weeks now and I am going to have my mouth sewn shut!
  • MrsE2010
    MrsE2010 Posts: 63
    Options
    I have a bad habit of splurging on the weekends too but I think this is working for me. I focus a lot harder on eating healthy during the week after having fun - in moderation - all weekend. I'm also not sitting on my butt at my desk like i do during the week. This weekend was at the top of the list though because of my ten year old son's bday party Saturday and the baseball game on Sunday. Time to make up for it now!:flowerforyou:
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I am glad I am not the only one!
    Friday night was my fiances birthday, we had a family dinner at a hibachi grill. I ate half of everything and boxed the rest.

Saturday I ate the leftovers for lunch, had a turkey sandwich and went to the World Expo of Beer Saturday night. I only bough 10 tickets for 10 shots of beer. I had enough calories so I figured, what they heck? As the night went on, someone I gained more tickets, ate some greasy pizza, had some pretzel, then at 2am we went to eat, where I consumed an entire omelet, hashbrowns and toast.

Sunday I tried to eat a little better. Salads, grilled food. But then last night, there I go with the pizza again.

So, here I am today, trying to have a good day as this junky food has made me feel like crap. Tonight we are going to dinner with our friends. As I check out the calorie content I see that half the salads are just as bad as eating a burger!!

If detoxes worked for junky food binges, I would do it.

I can now tell when I eat like crap, my body doesn't like it.!