Hi everyone

Options
2 Weeks in and i'm starting to get used to this. giving up the beer has been the hardest :drinker:

Replies

• m1key87
    m1key87 Posts: 113
    Options
    lol i totally here you on the beer, i think its every mans nightmare lol but keep it going matey
  • csmith822
    csmith822 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You don't have to give up beer completely...Just work one into your calories for the day. Trade it for something you don't really want. I traded a cup of rice for a glass of wine the other night and it was totally worth it! On Superbowl Sunday I had worked in pizza and beer (which got waylaid when I went to a totally different party.) You can do it!
  • colwilson
    Options
    I've cut down from having 5 cans every weekday plus more on weekends to only having a pint and a half in 2 weeks :sad: getting used to it now tho
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Great job sweety. I'm the same way with soda. I used to drink 2-3 20oz bottles a day. I've cut down to maybe 1 or 2 fountain sodas a week.

You can do it :wink:
  • bonniecbernstein
    Options
    I love my beer, wine, vodka, you name it! I just try to trade it. It would be good to have friends in the same boat!
  • m1key87
    m1key87 Posts: 113
    Options
    I was the same matey, get home from work and open a can. I could get throuhg 5-6 cans a night. I am down now to about 1 a week if that. After a while you get used to it and you feel so much better not drinking so much.
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    i have never been a drinker but now enjoy a vodka every now and again with sprite zero as its low cal and zero sugar. Good luck on your journey , feel free to add me if youd like some support!