Hi. I'm the New Girl. Be my friend? I have cookies :)

Options

Replies

• kjohnson754
    kjohnson754 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'll take the cookies for my cheat meal on Friday. *takes cookie* Don't label yourself a quitter. Let's just say that the last time you tried this, you put it off for a while but you're back. It's hard for all of us. Good luck on your journey. :)
  • dreamingless
    dreamingless Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Loved your description, I'm new to this, looking for some new motivation buddys too, feel free to add me everyone. x
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    The more buddies the better!! Feel free to add me:flowerforyou:
  • Annaphora
    Options
    Welcome! I'll take the cookies for my cheat meal on Friday. *takes cookie* Don't label yourself a quitter. Let's just say that the last time you tried this, you put it off for a while but you're back. It's hard for all of us. Good luck on your journey. :)
    Haha, I can make more cookies? :DD and okay :3 Thank youuu! Good luck on yours too! :DD
  • Annaphora
    Options
    Loved your description, I'm new to this, looking for some new motivation buddys too, feel free to add me everyone. x
    Yay! I'm new too! Let's be new girls together! :DD
  • Annaphora
    Options
    The more buddies the better!! Feel free to add me:flowerforyou:
    Awhh, of course <3 I love the flowers :')
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :) x
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Cookies are good!! Add me if you like :)
  • Stephens1953
    Options
    Happy to be added as well
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Wait a minute, you said COOKIES! Where,where,....need cookies!
    You teased, it was a trap. = (
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hey There! I love new friends and I love cookies! i'm sending you a FR! Good luck! We can do this!!! :flowerforyou:
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    I'm here for the cookies.
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Heyyyy, I don't see no stinkin' cookies! I'll add you tho cause I have adorable kiddos and you'll enjoy seeing them every now and again.
  • Thruen
    Thruen Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hollaa
    Added ^^
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Still waiting....cookies please. Never mind then I'll just have BACON!!!!!!!!
  • TOMEKA18
    TOMEKA18 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hello pal..
  • Annaphora
    Options
    Friend request sent :) x
    Hey There! I love new friends and I love cookies! i'm sending you a FR! Good luck! We can do this!!! :flowerforyou:
    Heyyyy, I don't see no stinkin' cookies! I'll add you tho cause I have adorable kiddos and you'll enjoy seeing them every now and again.
    Hollaa
    Added ^^

Thank you everyone for the add <3 I enjoy making friends :DD You guys are awesome <3 And my dog ate some of my cookies, must make another batch O:
  • grlygrl123
    grlygrl123 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You amuse me! Friend request sent :)
  • Annaphora
    Options
    Still waiting....cookies please. Never mind then I'll just have BACON!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry D: I wasn't teasing, I really had cookies but Sam had some o: Bacon's good-ish :3 Would you like to be friends :DD
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    is there milk with the cookies :wink: --- count me in :smile: