30DayShred Start

Options
Hey!

I am starting 30DS today!

If anyone else is starting today or this week, add me!

If you're not, you can still add me for support :)

Replies

• TammyS3
    TammyS3 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I started today too!!!! I'll add you! I could use the support. :)
  • teenytinybikini
    teenytinybikini Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today too when I get home from work.
  • Roshellexo
    Roshellexo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 of level 1! Looking for friends doing it too.
  • harden232
    Options
    can I ask what this is ....and how you get started :):bigsmile:
  • Zekesmom
    Options
    I started yesterday as well. I'm going to take pics today as I didn't get a chance yesterday.

Bust:38
    Chest:34
    Waist at belly button:34
    Hips:41
    Thighs:23
    Bicep:14
    Weight:170lbs

First day wasn't too bad, but doing the small amount of push ups nearly killed me as I have RA and it affects my shoulder joints quite badly. This morning I woke up feeling very sore in the chest/shoulder area. I'm pushing on though as I know after 4-5 days I won't feel so badly and my endurance will go up. I did 30 Day Shred 2 years ago and I thought I was dying the first week but made it through the whole thing. Took me 40 days, as I did 1 week of level 1, 2 weeks of level 2 and 1 week level 3 with no off days. I had huge success that first time so I am hoping to this time as well.
  • Zekesmom
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2 is done lol
    A little painful today as I was sore from yesterday ( shoulder joints and hip due to RA ) but I will push on!
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 3 day 3, add me if you like. I've gotten to the stage where I'm combining level 1 with level 3 so 2 workouts one after the other, believe me it gets easier :)
  • bonjovi27
    bonjovi27 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday, but I'm worried im not doing it right, because i wasnt really in any pain today!
  • crazyola26
    crazyola26 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today! I love that other people are, too!
  • BrainsOnGains
    BrainsOnGains Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    is this "insanity"?
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    i started yesterday...could only do 15 mins :/ .... i thought you were meant to do each level for 30 days? People are welcome to add me :)
  • dmbfan22
    dmbfan22 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am starting this today too!! People can add me!
  • crazyola26
    crazyola26 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    i started yesterday...could only do 15 mins :/ .... i thought you were meant to do each level for 30 days? People are welcome to add me :)

i actually read that Jillian suggests doing 30DS for 2 days, cardio for 1 day, 30DS 2 days, cardio 1 day, rest day. She said the marketing team liked the way "30ds" sounded, and that each level is 30 days, but she doesn't suggest doing the entire level for 30 consecutive days.
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    Started yesterday, but I'm worried im not doing it right, because i wasnt really in any pain today!

Same with me! But I realized since I started working out a month ago my endurance has been built up.

During the workout it I do feel the burning pain. But not so sore after.
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options

i actually read that Jillian suggests doing 30DS for 2 days, cardio for 1 day, 30DS 2 days, cardio 1 day, rest day. She said the marketing team liked the way "30ds" sounded, and that each level is 30 days, but she doesn't suggest doing the entire level for 30 consecutive days.
    thankyou :) so i could for my exercise bike for 2 days aweek? then other 4 do 30ds then rest day? :)
  • bkesecker
    bkesecker Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am starting today too. Anyone can feel free to add me. I could use the support as well.
  • DewlyNoted
    Options
    Today is my 5th Day, on Level 1, Day 5 of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (for those of u who asked). This is my second time doing it and I really saw results the first time, so I'm back! The important thing is to pay attention to your knees and the form they use - like putting your butt out.

Feel free to add me anyone. We're in this together :laugh:
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    http://www.ehow.com/how_5363883_do-jillian-michaels-day-shred.html

All you need to know, each level is to be done for 10 consecutive days, I would recommend taking a rest day if it's needed, if not great :)
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    If you started in the week of 2/17,

I just made a group for us to track 30ds. Add me and you can find the topic: Measurements on my page and join!