This is mine..what is YOUR mantra each day?

Options

Replies

• rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options

LOVE, and I mean LOVE this!
  • shellykzoo
    shellykzoo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Keep pressing on.

I know when I stop, I gain back everything I lost so I just keep pressing on each day. Every day I build more habits that will keep me on track and healthy.
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    "Still moving regardless of stable ground." It's a lyric from a Death Cab for Cutie song that I adored in high school and it's still one of my favorite songs. The song itself is about packing up and moving, but this particular line has a different meaning to me -- to continue pushing forwards despite the obstacles or the uncertainty. I have it tattooed on my leg along with a runaway train.
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    When I step on the scale and don't care for the number, or while I'm exercising as an inner chant:

"This is about health.
    This is about fitness.
    This is not about
    weight."
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    "Just keep going... don't you dare quit"
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    How big is your "can't"?
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    "The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bull**** story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it".
  • Malaak1477
    Malaak1477 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    "I've only got one life to live so why not live it with the best I can be; physically, emotionally and mentally"
  • cljabusc
    Options
    "It took a long time to put this weight on, it's going to take a long time to take this weight off." (for days when i need patience)
  • shellykzoo
    Options
    I LOVE that verse and that is where I take my press on mantra from :)
  • shellykzoo
    Options
    My can't has been awfully big but it is shrinking :)
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    "If you can dream it, you can do it" -Walt Disney. Been my mantra since I can remember. It's what gets me through the hard times during this journey! :)
  • fmebear
    fmebear Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Everyday holds the possibility of a miracle.

Life is not measured by the breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away.
  • EmmaJean7
    EmmaJean7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    My can't has been awfully big but it is shrinking :)

There you go you can do it! You can do all things through Him that strengthens you, and when your most weakest His Spirit gets to be strong :)
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    "I really regret that workout. Said no one EVER!"

This one comes on the days I'm feeling lazy
  • Fat2FitQueen
    Fat2FitQueen Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    LIVE, LAUGH & LOVE....LIVE a new lifestyle, LAUGH when my #s go down on the scale & say 2myself "I got this in the bag LOL" & last but not least LOVE the new person I'm becoming each day that passes & im faithful 2 myself & MFP... :smooched:
  • MissJJ74
    MissJJ74 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Nothing worth having is ever easy.

This is one of mine, especially since everything I have including every piece of furniture in my apt I worked hard for.

My main one lately has been "Go Hard or Go Home"

Another is "Don't beat yourself up for past mistakes, just learn how not to make new ones"
    or
    "Exercise to be fit, not skinny, eat to nourish your body, and always ignore the haters, doubters & unhealthy examples that were once feeding you. You are worth more than you realize"
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

-Robert Frost
  • mralmliebath
    mralmliebath Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    On a daily basis, find JOY along the journey!
  • Ejwelton
    Ejwelton Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    However slow my run I know I am still faster than the person still sat on the couch!