harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    fail!
  • KitTheRoadie
    KitTheRoadie Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    92b91eac-f7e3-47c0-b0aa-5889891a8432_zpse0862b3f.jpg

Is that what you were looking for?! :wink:

Just do as the second poster said, put [ img] at the beginning and [/ img] (with no spaces in) at the end! :smile:
  • RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    fail!

You know, Harvo, that's just rude. She's trying to learn how to post pictures. Give her a break.

You might think you're being 'cute' or 'funny', but you're just being an immature imbecile.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    fail!

You know, Harvo, that's just rude. She's trying to learn how to post pictures. Give her a break.

You might think you're being 'cute' or 'funny', but you're just being an immature imbecile.

Owned!
  • juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    fail!

Re: Harvo; I kind of understand where they are coming from. Doing a photo posting "test" in the Success Story section can be a bit of a let-down. If it had been a "comparison" post, that would have been different.
  • cardio_fiend
    Options
    fail!

AGREED...just plain mean and rude. Sheesh!
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I tried to delete the whole thing but didn't see an option for it. I picked the wrong forum but still trying to navigate my way around. Thanks for the help Christophenes :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!