6'11", one year in the making w/ PICS, 50+lbs

Options
124»

Replies

• amaried621
    amaried621 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry that you lost your mother, I can't imagine having to go through that.

You look amazing!! Your face looks so different, I wouldn't think that both pics were of the same guy. You are very good looking!
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Awesome! you look like a different person! Wat to Go! Keep it up! How amazing!
  • mari213
    mari213 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the loss of your Mom. You look incredible! Way to go!
  • ZozoMonster
    ZozoMonster Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Amazing, keep up the good work handsome
  • Lizlicious2187
    Lizlicious2187 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Your story really hit home with me. I lost my Mom in April 2012 to Huntington's Disease which is also a degenerative disease that slowly takes away a person's cognitive and physical ability. She's a big reason why I wanted to become healthy; I know i have a chance of having the disease so I need to be as healthy as I can be. Just wanted to say congratulations and I'm sure she's really proud of you!
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    i read your reason for why your here nearly made me cry! and look where you are now you look amazing and you are an great inspiration! hope you are proud of yourself! :)
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    You look terrific ....... keep up the good work .......

And I'm so sorry to hear about your mom ........ be kind to yourself ........
  • PumpGertrude
    Options
    Anyone else seeing Ryan Reynolds in that "after" picture?

What an amazing job!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the same thing! I don't even know this person and I welled up with pride seeing his transformation and reading about all the inner transformation as well!
  • thescrumisfun
    Options
    Amazing work. Very sorry to hear about your mom - she is proud :flowerforyou:
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    amazing...I love the bed head...lol

^This!

And congrats! :drinker:
  • junip1977
    junip1977 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You have wonderful determination in the face of such emotional trauma. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. She would definitely have been proud of your accomplishments. You look fabulous, healthy and strong. I hope that life will start treating you kinder and giving you all the happiness and love you deserve. Thanks for sharing your story!! :)
  • Miiimii
    Miiimii Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Also your new hair style is much better.
  • Colexlovely
    Colexlovely Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. Congrats
  • Katbody10
    Katbody10 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    What a story! Put tears in my eyes.. so deeply sorry about your mom. Find peace in knowing she no longer suffers ...

As for you - WOWZA! What a transformation! Keep going .. you can conquer the world! Handsome, fit .. you've got it all again! :flowerforyou: I admire your perseverance!

You have a long life ahead of you -- don't give up! I've been down that road of divorce .. and being imprisoned in my own brain from deep depression! Never stop fighting! It truly does get better .. life is worth living .. there's beauty all around you and within you! Let it shine through.

You're amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • Dcioby73
    Dcioby73 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job man. Thanks for sharing! Hope that you're feeling better, now that you're more confident in the way you look.
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing. Your dedication to your health is an inspiration!It appears you have figured out what you want and are going after it fearlessly! Great job and keep it going!!!
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I woke up today with about 15 friend requests, wondering where all of them came from, thinking to myself it must be my birthday with so many! Thank you for the requests, kind words and notes. And if you're wondering, yes, it really is my birthday. Life is cool like that! Thanks!!
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    so sorry for your loss. :'-(
    you've made huge changes and kudos to you for the awesome work! :-)
  • kryztoffer
    Options
    Great job!....very inspiring story. Keep up the great work.:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!