PLEASE vote for me!? I need the help!

Options
MisdemeanorM
MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
I am up to win a free $5,000 LASIK procedure which there is no way I can otherwise afford. But, people on Facebook need to vote for me. There is no "Friending" or anything required. I am begging everyone I can to vote for me. I keep my "friends" list to just my close family for privacy, so I don't have a ton of people to vote for me... and I'm currently in 2nd place. If you could help share the joy of being able to see with me I would appreciate your vote! No obligation, no spam (you know, other than this...), no private info... just click the link below, click vote, click "melissa wants her eyes fixed" - you don't even have to click "like" but if you do it will remind you to vote daily :) and you can "unlike" after June 8 when, hopefully I win and for the first time since grade school can read even a toothpaste tube without glasses! Thanks in advance, and I would totally vote for you if I got this random message from you (unless, of course, I was in the contest - then I would vote for me!) It will be so nice to run, work out, do yoga... not to mention everything else in my life... without glasses!

www.facebook.com/lodenvisionlasik
click - vote, click Melissa Wants Her Eyes Fixed (red shirt - Melissa Kaupke)
repeat every 24 hours!

Please bump me up for others to see this!!!! THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU ALL IN ADVANCE!!!

Replies

• Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    So many 'like' so many random meaningless things - I gladly vote for something worthwhile. :)

Note to people who go to the facebook link she supplies... it will ask you to 'allow' the application, but if you click on 'leave application' it will still let you vote.

Good luck!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    I would help you out but I'm not a facebook person. Yes I know, the only hold out but there are tons on here that will probably be happy to vote for you:flowerforyou:

Good Luck Melissa
  • cbullock115
    cbullock115 Posts: 110
    Options
    I voted!!! Good luck!! :bigsmile:
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    I voted! What a wonderful thing ..would love to have Lasik! Good luck!
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    I voted good luck!!
  • shules82
    shules82 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Voted. Best of everything!