A (possible) DailyBurn defector

Options
Hi everybody! I've been over at DailyBurn since about September of 09 but I just found this website and I like it way more than DailyBurn. The only thing is that I love logging in over there and seeing the weight loss chart! I started at 216 have lost around 20 lbs since I started my lifestyle change last September. Unfortunately, a five month study abroad in Argentina kind of messed that up, but now that I am back home I am getting right back on it.

I have a summer goal of getting to at least a size 14 (and rewarding that with a belly button piercing!) and my current long term goal is to get down to 160 lbs before I graduate college next May. I just start Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred to kick off my summer.

I hope to get to know you all and make some great friends!

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I like this site a lot, too, and everyone is really supportive. I think you'll like it here.
  • Doctorcb
    Doctorcb Posts: 31
    Options
    This site is fabulous. Especially with iphone app
  • dac60
    dac60 Posts: 22
    Options
    this sight has a chart also....go under reports to view it.
  • CaptainAmazing
    Options
    I love the iPhone app. That is actually how I found this site! Oh and I meant that since I started with DailyBurn it has my weight loss chart up until now. Haha. As opposed to seeing no weight loss yet, it has my 20 lbs charted.

I noticed that everyone here is super supportive. I like that a lot. = )