What's your favorite way to take it?

Options
124»

Replies

• elliott82
    elliott82 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    depends on who makes it. i prefer hazelnut creamer and a packet of equal.

if certain people at work make it: a lot of hazelnut creamer, hot water, 2 equal, and a toothbrush to get the grounds out of my teeth after.
  • kaycepo
    kaycepo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hot, sweet, and enough to make me go allllll dayyyyyy long!!!!!!!! O wait you said my coffee! Nevermind
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    In reference to the OP's question I don't take it at all.

In reference to the question my perverted mind imagined this post to be about, anyway I can get it.
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I like mine strong and black. I had this discussion with my friend the other day and he cracked me up. His reply was "Just how I like my women, Strong and Bitter!"
  • Dagotf
    Dagotf Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Black, strong and hot.. we are still talking coffee right?
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Sweet and rich!
  • Game8
    Game8 Posts: 442
    Options
    Caffeine pills with some ephedrine
  • whitneyps7
    whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    black with one spoonful of sugar. thats it. haha starbucks dosnt know wtf just regular black coffee is. i ordered that the other day (i never go to starbucks) and they looked at me like i was a nut case lol
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    black with one spoonful of sugar. thats it. haha starbucks dosnt know wtf just regular black coffee is. i ordered that the other day (i never go to starbucks) and they looked at me like i was a nut case lol

Its probably got some pseudo-italian name invented so you that you feel like a nob when you are ordering it.
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I like camp coffee the best - you know, the kind you brew in the morning when you roll out of the tent/camper, and you let it perc until you could almost stand a spoon up in it. God, camp coffee is the best.

I like mine bold, and hot.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    In the UK we don't really have "creamer" and few people take actual cream in their coffee.

Either black or with a dash of skimmed milk for me. No sugar, ever. Bleurgh!

If you are British the least you could do is drink tea - as you can see by this thread coffee is clearly for Johnny Foreigner.

We have standards to uphold, what?

*adjusts cravat*

15846741.jpg
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options

Its probably got some pseudo-italian name invented so you that you feel like a nob when you are ordering it.

I'll have the Cafe Americano. *simpering titter*
  • groke101
    Options
    Thick and black (like my Labrador)
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options

I'll have the Cafe Americano. *simpering titter*

For the record (and no I am not offended by any means) but I am a part time barista at a Starbucks. And I have never looked at someone weird because they ordered black coffee... in fact most of our business is driven by people who just drink a regular cup of joe.:flowerforyou:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I've fougt the good fight against CoffeeMate creamer and won. I like black.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    I like my coffee like I like my men: first thing in the morning, unless I choose otherwise, in which case, I can have it any time of the day I please.

:smokin:
  • Cougarita65
    Cougarita65 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Tricked again. I have to stop falling for these misleading titles.

I share your disappointment. :huh:

I was too, but decided to go with it anyway...it my nature to go with the flow...lol
  • AltaicaTigre
    AltaicaTigre Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    How about sweet, creamy, and feels good on the tongue? lol