NSV - running :)

Options
FTIM2015
FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
Evening all!

As some of you know after a bad breakup in Oct, exercise, diet, etc went out the window... the most exercise I've done recently is schooling the friends horse at the weekend. I'd learnt to love running, and was starting to do well (45mins solid at 5.2pmh).

Tonight I downloaded 'Zombies, run', and decied to have a play... fantastic app!

From having done no running what so ever for months, managed 19 mins at a pretty constant speed with a sprint. Really pleased :smile:

I'm back! :happy:

Replies

• blink1281
    blink1281 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!! That is great. I understand how hard running can be. Keep up the great work!!
  • LainaDiane
    Options
    I also did a "Zombies, Run!" run today and had by best pace in a while! Welcome back to running!
  • GoRun2
    GoRun2 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    What is Zombie, Run?
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    What is Zombie, Run?
    I also wanna know please
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    It sounds a bit pants, but when you use it it's great.

The idea is you have your music on phone or ipod and it cuts in over it like a head set communication, makes it a bit more of a game, escaping the zombie horde :sick: whilst 'collecting' things as you complete missions. You can set the missions to around 30 mins or 1 hr to complete, I did 1 mission over 2 days as it took 19 mins yesterday and 17 today to do the route.

If you google it they have a site and there are clips on there, just gives you a bit of a kick to up the pace at points :smile:

I'm Pip86 on there if anyone has figured out to add other players!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!