What is your favorite Gym fashion statement?

Options
12346»

Replies

• AltaicaTigre
    AltaicaTigre Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    Just yesterday, I watched someone do 20 minutes on the elliptical in a fur-lined coat.

Must have went to the Thrift Shop...
    Did they look like they were wearing their grandad's clothes?
    Did they look incredible?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Just yesterday, I watched someone do 20 minutes on the elliptical in a fur-lined coat.

tumblr_mh62lew2og1s3xmnko1_500.png
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    There's a girl at my gym every day on the elliptical going SO.SLOW. watching TV, wearing loafers and a short cotton skirt, looking like she just rolled out of bed. I've been watching her for a year and she hasn't seem to have lost a single pound. :laugh: Seriously, she's hardly moving on the elliptical. It can't be doing any good. My theory is that she doesn't have a TV at home, so she comes to the gym to watch it.
  • AltaicaTigre
    AltaicaTigre Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    ▲▲▲
    That! lol
  • Jribeiro86
    Jribeiro86 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I get a lot of the classic "Cali girl" looks in my gym... I'm a California girl myself, but I would NEVER wear a baggy sweatshirt, short-shorts, fishnets, and uggs to work out. :huh: And all of them have the same messy top bun hairstyle, too... I get flashbacks to freshman year of college every time.
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I make it a purpose to wear t-shirts that make it obvious I'm not so "angry and serious" (I'm serious when I'm lifting, but otherwise, I'm just a goofball.)

Phrases on my shirts:

(On a neon yellow green shirt) : Warning: You could by blinded by my pure awesomeness.
    Exercise never hurt anyone, but why risk it?
    I get enough exercise just pushing my luck.
    Body by Lumpy's (a local ice cream shop)

And if the weather's permitting, I lift in my kilt.
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I like all the crazy sneakers i see at my gym.

I see a lot of the after work crowd just changing into sweats and sneakers and leaving on their nice trendy blouses. i wouldnt want to stain up mine with sweat so i dont get it
  • FootsoreRambler
    FootsoreRambler Posts: 80 Member
    Options

Ah, you're a kilt-lifter!

Seriously, though, if I saw someone at my gym working out in a kilt, I would be stoked. Kilts are awesome.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options

Ah, you're a kilt-lifter!

Seriously, though, if I saw someone at my gym working out in a kilt, I would be stoked. Kilts are awesome.

+1
    Love a man in a kilt ; )
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I get a lot of the classic "Cali girl" looks in my gym... I'm a California girl myself, but I would NEVER wear a baggy sweatshirt, short-shorts, fishnets, and uggs to work out. :huh: And all of them have the same messy top bun hairstyle, too... I get flashbacks to freshman year of college every time.

I totally read this as 'Call girl' :laugh:
  • MyPsalm63
    Options
    Awesome does not even begin to describe these!!!!!!!
    Capture.jpg

I can't wait to get down to my goal of running two miles under 10 minutes...this will be my gift to self.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I thought of this thread this morning....a guy was wearing a heavy sweater, corduroy pants, and brown hiking boots on the elliptical. He was going at the slowest possible speed while talking on the phone the whole time.... :laugh:
  • Jribeiro86
    Jribeiro86 Posts: 108 Member
    Options

I totally read this as 'Call girl' :laugh:

That too! haha