55 lbs lost...in 4 years (Pic heavy)

Options
2»

Replies

• madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You got this, Girl! You've done great so far. Keep on keeping on! =)
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    This is such a great post, and you have done great and will continue to do great. My weight loss crawls as well. I'd like to lose 100lbs total, and am starting to think that if I could just get 25 off a year, that'd be great. Anything else is just bonus. I know it can be hard when I see so many people lost that much in 1 year, but I don't think it's in the cards for me.

Keep up the great work, and you will get there!
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    This is such a great post, and you have done great and will continue to do great. My weight loss crawls as well. I'd like to lose 100lbs total, and am starting to think that if I could just get 25 off a year, that'd be great. Anything else is just bonus. I know it can be hard when I see so many people lost that much in 1 year, but I don't think it's in the cards for me.

Keep up the great work, and you will get there!

Thanks! Yea, my schedule is always so erratic that the 55lbs in a YEAR doesn't seem feasible. However, I'm back on track with logging and making healthy decisions and I know you can be to! Hang in there, keep moving forward, and we'll get there in due time.
  • MaryLaura83
    MaryLaura83 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look great! Great job!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Keep fighting the good fight. You look wonderful!
  • AnnDenny
    AnnDenny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great :) btw I LOVE that dress you have on in the fifth picture. Very flattering and cute :happy:
  • OuizeeB
    Options
    I think you're doing an amazing job and you look beautiful! Doesn't matter how long it takes, only that you keep working toward your goal! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!