May I please have your attention...

Options
LokiFae
LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
Ahem...

As of today, I, Mary (name withheld), can wrap a bath towel around herself (not a bath sheet, a bath towel), and NOT flash all her naughty bits to everyone in the house. It's been a long time coming, but it sure feels good. I think I'll wear just a towel all day. Maybe even to the store.

Thank you.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• LokiFae
    Options
    Ahem...

As of today, I, Mary (name withheld), can wrap a bath towel around herself (not a bath sheet, a bath towel), and NOT flash all her naughty bits to everyone in the house. It's been a long time coming, but it sure feels good. I think I'll wear just a towel all day. Maybe even to the store.

Thank you.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Sherona
    Sherona Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thats funny!. Congrats
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    good for you! lol
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    You are doing great!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    The little accomplishment that mean so much....CONGRATS!!!
    Kel~ :flowerforyou:
  • tarakeet0369
    Options
    way to go:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    that's the way to be!

revel in your success!
  • AndreaMMil
    AndreaMMil Posts: 165
    Options
    awesome!!!
  • brandyjo
    brandyjo Posts: 47
    Options
    Congrats! What a great accomplishment. I needed that extra little motivation today!
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Whoo hoo! :flowerforyou: Congrats!
    When I get to that point I'm going to go buy all new towels!!! :laugh:
  • ABARNHART
    ABARNHART Posts: 25
    Options
    I am sooooo happy for you! How about a sundress rather than a towel? :laugh:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! Now that the towel wraps all the way around you might not get arrested for indecent exposure!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    That is HOT!!! Wear your towel proud!! :drinker:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options

LOL!
  • LokiFae
    Options

Well, my sundresses ALWAYS (usually) wrap all the way around me. :laugh: :laugh:

How will anyone at the store know my accomplishment if I don't show them????

I'm j/k. But I am going to wear it around the house until my hubby gets home so I can show him. :blushing: :blushing:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Congrats :drinker:
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    One of my goals is to be able to have one of the towels at the YMCA and be able to wrap it around so I don't have to use any hands. I at least have some overlap on the towel now so I can see some progress. It is funny how little things like that motivate us. Good job on your towel wrapping.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Whoo hoo!!! That was one of the most exciting things for me, and when I pack some pounds away when the towel is snug, that's when I know to get it together again lol!!! So congrats, I know how excited you must be:flowerforyou:
  • persian_dancer
    Options
    :smile: AWESOME! I love that feeling when you can totally do something that you couldn't before with ease! Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    woot woot!! I totally know what you mean too! lol....so happy for you!!!

and ah enjoy "showing" hubby LOL:wink:

*thinks to self...don't do the music ali...don't do the music ali....*

*bow chicka bow wow!*:tongue:

woopsie! :ohwell:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!