What do you do after the 30DS?

Options
Hey! I'm currently working towards completing the 30DS - inspired bc of so many peoples success stories.

Just wondering, after completing the 30DS and having these great results, what do you do to maintain them?

Replies

• Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    i went onto the biggest loser dvd to remain form n at least once a week do 30ds any level...thats just me and im pregnant. lol
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    after 30DS I started doing JM no more trouble zones, (its like 30ds but without the cardio and its 40 min long) 3 days a week and still maintaing my results
  • Jribeiro86
    Jribeiro86 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I’ve seen a lot of posts in the forums with people who have moved on to other Jillian Michaels dvds and incorporate aspects of the 30DS when they feel like it. Or some start it over again, but switch up the levels for varied difficulty. I know that Ripped in 30 is supposed to be very similar, but more challenging over all. If/when I finish 30DS, I’ll be moving on to that one. :)
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    A lot of people move on to the 30 day slim down. It uses a couple of her DVDs
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    After 30DS I went on to do Ripped in 30, then I began running. But because the weather got so crappy in France I went back to DVDs after a month or so of running and found where my fitness had increased a lot I moved on to the longer workouts from The Biggest Loser. After a month or two or switching around I am back to Jillian working through her longer ones - Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, Extreme Shed & Shred, No More Trouble Zones, etc.

I think if Jillian works for you, stick with her or The Biggest Loser DVDs as Bob Harper is pretty good also.

Oh, I have also heard of a few people moving on to Body Revolution, I have it but I am yet to use it as it's a more complicated system and I haven't gotten around to figuring it out yet!
    My advice is whatever you decide to do, I'd do Ripped in 30 next and then move on to something longer/more complex if that's what you want.