Looking for encouraging friends who log on often!

Options
I'm fairly new to the site and am looking for a few like-minded people who are interested in encouraging one another to get fit and stay there.

Replies

• happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    thats me!
  • sweetsarahv
    sweetsarahv Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    i try to be motivational and encouraging :) add me if you'd like!
  • Phables101
    Options
    i log on everyday and also am looking for friends with the same goal. its kinda hard to do it alone and would be nice to keep each other encouraged and motivated to reach our goals. Send me a friend request :-)
  • jnmscott
    Options
    you can add me if you like. I am trying very hard to lose weight and get healthy once and for all.
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I log everything I eat/burn every day. Feel free to add me :)
  • sameoldbrandnewme
    sameoldbrandnewme Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ola, howdy, Bonjour, hello

I am a motivational character and try to keep on here as much as possible! anyone feel free to add me! sweat it out baby!
  • Lanise_10
    Lanise_10 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    that's me :)
  • wisconsinboogie
    wisconsinboogie Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log daily and work hard!:happy:
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Friends are a huge help! Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm on everyday a ton except the occasional weekend days that I'm bad. Open diary
  • Deemom8
    Options
    I log in everyday ......started my journey on Lose It, and came over to MFP after I got my Fitbit and Lose It doens't let me sync for free..........so I am here, and logging everyday !
  • JillyBadass
    JillyBadass Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I need some more MFP friends too! add me! open diary, but I don't track my exercise