SUBWAY - Lowest calorie sandwich?

Options
Which is the lowest calorie sandwich at Subway?

Replies

• mallen404
    mallen404 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    google " subway nutrition"

It shows all the calories in all the type of bread and meats and veggies and sauces..

http://www.subway.com/nutrition/nutritionlist.aspx
  • 98by2014
    98by2014 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm not 100% sure because I haven't checked in a while but I think it's the Veggie Delight on Hearty Italian. :-)
  • Dulcemami4ever
    Dulcemami4ever Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Yeah that sites great. It will tally any sammy you like and then you can input it on here
  • little_black_dress
    Options
    Thank you! xx
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    I am quite positive that it's their horrible Veggie sub. About the only way you could get less calories is if you got a 'nothing sandwich'.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I haven't looked in ages, however I love the vegie delite with a slice of cheese and sweet onion on it with extra spinach and no tomato.
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I haven't looked in ages, however I love the vegie delite with a slice of cheese and sweet onion on it with extra spinach and no tomato.

That sweet onion sauce MAKES the veggie delite!!!! :) Get it toasted, with cheese, yummmy!!!!!!
  • angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    My 6inch oven roasted sub only has 310 calories.

wheat bread take out the inside of the bread
    no cheese
    extra lettuce
    tomato
    onions
    spinach
    green peppers
    Black Pepper
    and honey mustard

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO bomb!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,088 Member
    Options
    I love the veggie delight....I could live on it..if it has pepper jack and lots of spices.
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    The salads are good too. The bread there is loaded with sodium and preservitives.
  • ashleyShades
    ashleyShades Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    pretty sure the veggie on wheat is
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    This is what I do to get the most accurate calorie count :)

Go to this website: http://www.subway.com/Menu/Product.aspx?&CC=USA&LC=ENG&MenuTypeId=1&MenuID=35&ProductID=5

Then select which sub you would like to know about from the scroll down menu (I like the ham one), and then click "calculate yours" (yellow button on the right). From here you can choose your toppings and sauce and it will display the nutritional values :)

Hope this helps!

EDIT: alot of comments are about the veggie delite sub, the Ham one is only another 57 calories :) Really the main things that bring up the calories are the bread, sauce, cheese so choose wisely there :)
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    The Subway flatbread wish sandwich. All veggies and you wish you had some meat and sauce.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I am quite positive that it's their horrible Veggie sub. About the only way you could get less calories is if you got a 'nothing sandwich'.

It isn't so bad if they don't skimp on the veggies. When I worked at Subway I'd have a veggie sub with marinara sauce all the time and it was pretty awesome.
  • teamdj1
    teamdj1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options

LOL^^^^^^ I think a nothing sandmich (<
    Not spelled wrong) on flat bread has less calories. Don't forget that your not getting a full 12" sub its 11inches. Just Saying :wink:
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options

it's delicous, if you know how to make it
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,088 Member
    Options

LOL^^^^^^ I think a nothing sandmich (<
    Not spelled wrong) on flat bread has less calories. Don't forget that your not getting a full 12" sub its 11inches. Just Saying :wink:

Does Everyone lie about inches now??:sad:
  • krrs1980
    krrs1980 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    This is what I do to get the most accurate calorie count :)

Go to this website: http://www.subway.com/Menu/Product.aspx?&CC=USA&LC=ENG&MenuTypeId=1&MenuID=35&ProductID=5

Then select which sub you would like to know about from the scroll down menu (I like the ham one), and then click "calculate yours" (yellow button on the right). From here you can choose your toppings and sauce and it will display the nutritional values :)

Hope this helps!

EDIT: alot of comments are about the veggie delite sub, the Ham one is only another 57 calories :) Really the main things that bring up the calories are the bread, sauce, cheese so choose wisely there :)

Well this certainly helped me!!!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,156 Member
    Options
    I love the Oven Roasted Chicken Breast sandwich, and I've become a fan of the sweet onion sauce.
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I always get the chicken breast on whole grain. not the lowest but very good and certainly worth the extra calories. i think with light mayo its about 370 total