Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30

Options
Hi Everyone... I have just started Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 excercise program. Just wondering if anyone has done it and what they think. I have done 30 Day Shred but thought I would try this one for a change.
Janet

Replies

• butlera8
    butlera8 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second round of it. The first time around I lost 10 inches. This time around my results aren't so great. I'm not losing weight either, so I guess it's time to tweak my diet.
  • kabatoff
    Options
    Thanks.. that reminds me I should take measurements. I always go by weight loss but inches is even more important!
  • hannahsauce
    Options
    I did the ripped in 30 all four week, and continue to rotate between week 2 and 3. I have great results from both. When I want to change it up a bit, I go with her 6 pack in 6 weeks. That kicks my butt! But I have seen real results. I love Jillian! Just stick with the light eating and working out. I'm gonna try to integrate some Tabata at night time just to tighten up and get a continued burn of calories for the next morning while I'm doing my Ripped workout. Good luck with it, and stick with it!!
  • LisaBoehnke
    LisaBoehnke Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 4 of Ripped in 30. She kicks my butt. I am finding it harder than the Shred, but still manageable!
  • jazzcat55
    jazzcat55 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I started RI30 last week. I find that I can only do it two days in a row. On the other days, I do the arc trainer. She definitely kicks your butt! I'm already feeling small changes, so I'm motivated to keep on with it!
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    DesireeLovesOrganic Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I finished 31 days of the 30 Day shred yesterday and today started the Ripped in 30, level 1. I thought level 1 was slightly easier than Level 3 of 30 Day Shred but longer...I am going to do M-F, something active with the family on Saturday, and Sunday as rest day.
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone... I have just started Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 excercise program. Just wondering if anyone has done it and what they think. I have done 30 Day Shred but thought I would try this one for a change.
    Janet

I'm almost finished with my second week of ripped in 30. I'm losing weight, inches, and I can see and feel that muscle is forming. I get stronger every week and I love Jillian's workouts, but she can get a bit annoying so I mute her sometimes.