Tell me about your fur babies!

Options
Queen_JessieA
Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
I have three ~

Milo is a Rat Terrier and is 10. He is a sweetie that doesn't bark hardly at all (may have heard him like 10 times in the whole 10 years we have had him). He weighs 10 pounds

Scrappy is a Daschund/terrier mix. He is my lap puppy. I am his favorite. He was a roadside rescue. I can't figure out what butt hole would dump him out on the side of the road as a pup. <3

Snickers ~ our lop eared bunny :) He doesn't like to be held, but he LOVES for you to pet him or feed him lettuce!

Sorry, I am too lazy to figure out how to post a pic at the moment. But those are my fur babies!

Replies

• navywendy00
    Options
    I have a 1 1/2 year old german Sheppard named Dalton. He is a rescue. We've only had him 2 months but he's awesome! He is 70lbs but thinks hes 5, and a lap dog.

I also have a grey tabby cat named tj.hes a lover and drools so much when you lovr him it drips out of his mouth. Lol
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    i had a scale baby named Jose but he died :cry:
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options

I am sorry about your loss :( It is so sad when something we cherish passes on!

:sad:
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    my baby is Iggy, my black and white long haired kitty. He's gonna be 14 this June. i suffer with depression, anger and anxeity issuse and when things get bad he come around and prrrrrs and that is the best medicine. I can't be angry when I see his face. :heart: ( I can't figure out how to put pics up)
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 year old Miniature Australian Shepherd named Mikey, a 2 year old German Shepherd named Lola, and a 1 year old orange tabby named Milo :)
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options

I am sorry about your loss :( It is so sad when something we cherish passes on!

:sad:

thank you. he was such a good fish. :'(
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Man, not what I was hoping for. :grumble:
  • lovesdogs1960
    Options
    We have an 11 shorkie called Murphy and a 7yr.hambone loves singin rotti/lab cross named Cooper.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I have 4! See ticker...

They are the best frickin' dogs.

Koda and Akura are huskies almost 7 years old, Mac is the black lab and 5 1/2 and Kyen is the baby that just turned 2. They are big and hairy and all sleep on the bed. I have the best husband too because he puts up with it.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    My dog is Milo as well! He's a adorable fluffy little mutt.
    3 cats, Mitzi (calico- was a foster kitten born in my room- we kept her because she got pneumonia at 3 weeks and only has one lobe of her lungs left.). Chester, and my brother's cat Pancake who we took in when he moved to Sweden.

Sadly I'm in college and have no pets here. I miss my babies.
  • katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I have 3...

Ricky aka Richard is a cat. He is 5 and has the best personality of any cat ever. He gives eskimo kisses and is the best little guy ever.

Lucy the dog is 11 years old. I am her #1 girl. She is ultra protective of me.

Doodle the cockapoo is 3 years old. He is a funny and sensitive little guy.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I have a cat, his name is Odin, and he is 7. I adopted him a year ago and he is the most amazing cat ever.
  • Cocoapuff717
    Options
    My two kitties!

0207014038_zpscf50d7a5.jpg

2010-12-29123459_zpsabfb9e17.jpg

Mariko Fae
    and
    Spinmaster DJ Meowmix

IMAG0056_zps22705ca0.jpg

IMAG0133_zpsaf4c1a3b.jpg

He sleeps alot. lol
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I have 3 furbabies.

Sam, a 7 yr old Jack Russell/Border Collie mix. Hes a rescue who has had my heart since day one. He came to me abused, underweight, scared & with fear agression. Hes now my chucky monkey who is more like a kid in a dog suit than a dog.

Franny, a 2 yr old Pug/Shih tzu mix. Shes a fiesty little diva, who does what she wants, when she wants. She the sweetest, funniest little girl.

Then theres George the cat, a 3 yr old long haired Black & white Maine Coon, He was found almost frozen to death in a Croc on my deck 3 winters ago by Sam and they've been inseperable ever since. Franny loves grabbing Georgie by the fluffy cheeks & dragging him through the house & luckily for her George is a gentle boy.
  • Penguindeb
    Penguindeb Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have two furkids...Mi-Mi is 15+ years and Moo-Moo is almost 12. I have no children, so these two get plenty of spoiling!

38014508.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • originalkazila
    Options
    This is my Cheeseball! He's a 2 year old tabby we've had for one year after rescuing (kidnapped really) him from an extremely abusive home. He's so cute and derpy. :D

cheddar_loves_pencils_by_kiwi_emberfist-d4o3g3a.jpg

cheddar_by_kiwi_emberfist-d4jtj7u.jpg
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have two dogs. Domino is a border collie and Lulu is a white toy poodle. Three girl cats; Bob, Lucy. We also have a kitten but never gave it a proper name but it goes by Kitten. lol. Two annoying parakeets. The end.
  • Cocoapuff717
    Options
    Cheeseball is adorable!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    puppies_2011.jpg?w=584&h=258

Roscoe and Emma. Roscoe is a westie, and Emma is a schnauzer/yorkie. I love them to pieces.