MFP replacing Facebook. Ready to take on random friends.

Hi all!

I originally joined in May of 2012, but didn't start actively participating until Jan, 2 of this year. Twenty pounds down so far! I have an open diary and I keep food notes pretty often.

I've only been friends with people I actually know until this point, but I'm all about making the most of this experience, and from the stuff I've been reading on here, you can gain a lot by having a solid MFP support system/community. Friend me if you dare!

Replies

• HokieMama4
    HokieMama4 Posts: 112 Member
    MFP has totally replaced facebook for me! I'll add you. I'd love some other FB-to-MFP friends too.
  • kirstynday88
    kirstynday88 Posts: 12 Member
    This is so much better than FB! It's fun AND beneficial! Im hooked. Add me! Im random and love all the motivating!
  • nikki_dw
    nikki_dw Posts: 126 Member
    Count me in! Seeing what other people doing keeps me motivated :)
  • CaddieMay
    CaddieMay Posts: 356 Member
    Yay! You can add me. You look like fun!
  • qteecurlz
    qteecurlz Posts: 13 Member
    Feel free to add me to. I love MFP!
  • friend request sent!

anyone else feel free to add me! love all the support on here. makes my day when someone comments on something and has positive words for me! & vice versa
  • There is alot of support on MFP. Im recently joined. im enjoying it. I wanna be able to talk and share ideas everyone. Everyone can add me! Im all about health and fitness!
  • MomwithBoys
    MomwithBoys Posts: 3 Member
    I added you JillyBadass. Love the username too!
  • I would love to give and get support. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    I don't know about replacing Facebook. Farmville allows me to pick and have as many vegetables and healthy food as possible. That way I don't have to in real life- Right?

Best of luck, I have found this site motivational and entertaining.