Women in 20's who eat & log daily!

Options
Hello everyone,

I'm not a new user, but I'm looking to add some more friends! I already have some pretty great friends on here who log daily and everything, but some I've had for a long time don't log anymore or aren't very active!

So... I am 24, French canadian, no kids, log daily, diary open! I'm looking for fun friends who log daily and have open diaries too. Why the open diaries? Well I like to look at what other people eat from time to time for inspiration haha!

I personnaly eat about 1550 cals/day, and would appreciate friends who eat close to this or more. I'm sorry for those of you who eat a very low-cal diet (I've seen some eat less than 1000) and I don't want to judge you but I can't / find it difficult to be supportive in this, because I personnaly think the key to health and weight management is to eat healthy food, not starve. I'm not perfect (who is?), I do enjoy a Cadbury creme egg or unbuttered popcorn at the movies sometimes haha, but I try to maintain a mainly healthy diet.

So, if you agree with the above, send a request!

Replies

• michelleskoopmann
    Options
    Hello,

I have just join I could use the extra help!
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I think I fit that description :)
  • Emma_701
    Emma_701 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I fit that description! Sent you a friend request and anyone else that needs or wants some new friends can friend request me too!
  • nikki_dw
    nikki_dw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm in the same boat.

I'm 23, childless, log daily (ok, mostly daily... no one is perfect) and my diary is open. I'm on a 1,200 calorie diet but I typically eat back at least some of my exercise calories.

Feel free to add! I feel like my motivation is correlated to the amount of people I have to hold me accountable.
  • Km0714
    Km0714 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i'm 19 is that close enough?

feel free to add me everyone!
  • jpfrimmer
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 25 and log daily with an open diary. I usually eat between 1300-1600 per day :)
  • AmandaReimer1
    AmandaReimer1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, do have a child, my calorie goal is 1550, I had some buttered popcorn as a snack tonight and Cadbury creme eggs last week lol. I'm Canadian too!
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    26 here! My diary is closed, but I am very active, and love to support others. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • lseig86
    Options
    Hi... my name is Lindsey, 26. I have a 7 month old baby. I log in daily, and have been trying to maintain a 1200 calorie diet, however, I have my days when I exceed that to 1500 or so calories. I do exercise daily. I enjoy doing a mile and a half run every night and pushups and situps. I am looking to recover physically from my pregnancy even though I am under my pre-pregnancy weight. Ideally, I would like to lose between 20-30 pounds more. I know it will not happen quickly, but i am working towards my goal.
  • lripson28
    lripson28 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me :-)
  • originalkazila
    Options
    childless
    on MFP daily.
    log everything in brutal honest fashion.
    I eat between 1300 and 1500 cals on any given day.

Anyone can add me. :D
  • elissiara
    elissiara Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey there I'm twenty and my diary is open I aim to consume 1400 daily as I workout everyday I love being able to see what other people are eating to as I can see what maybe I can add to my food list! I shall add you.
  • thatsillyshana
    Options
    pick me! pick me!!! i love new friends!
  • ssami_89
    Options
    You can add me if you like im 23 no kids I log everything in my diary im not very active because I am recovering from surgery but hope to get active soon
  • ValerieKozora
    Options
    I log as often as I can! I have one off day a week but that's because I usually just need the break from counting. But I'm incredibly motivated (:
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    I am 25, no kids, log daily, diary open.
  • triff14
    triff14 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, open diary, goal is to net 1500/day! You can add me if you like!
  • panicintheattic
    panicintheattic Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! The friends that I do talk to on here I love, but I have a lot that either don't log or aren't active, and as I don't have a facebook this is my only real social networking site so I love to get the "social" in haha. I'm 23, my diary is closed but I do like to talk about my food from time to time. I'm set at my TDEE which is 1865, so some days I'll get close to that and some days will be closer to 1600 or so net. Feel free to add me :)
  • LizLeigh19
    LizLeigh19 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm Liz. I'm 21. I log daily and I have no children. I'm always looking for new and supportive friends :)
  • keepitcroosh
    keepitcroosh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 years old, Canadian, log daily as well as workout daily( I don't add it in though, its all weight training!) . I try to eat clean with the exception to the occasional BBQ food, peanut butter burst ice cream, etc. I don't focus on calories but what I eat! Addicted to fitness magazines and love researching on health! Oh and cooking and finding new clean recipes!!! :D Add me if you'd like.