e3676fbb-0a23-4210-a00a-92dd4893be10_zpse294c2f6.jpg

And Callie:
    f989e568-c477-445a-ac0a-428edbe2a846_zps4eafa2de.jpg

And finally, Pyg:
    85900736-0d00-46c0-b66d-1897cc2c7f15_zps0b2891f0.jpg
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 year old chihuahua, Zoe. My favorite cat in the whole world, well favorite pet really, got out 7 weeks ago... I finally brought home a new kitten, Bella, who is 6 weeks old and quite a distraction from a lot of bad things (and really good at tearing up my jeans!). They keep me entertained
  • tkcasta
    tkcasta Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    My fur baby, Regulus. This is the face I wake up to every morning screaming at me to feed him.

162a43b9-3705-43df-a624-faed852f18b5_zps014b7e31.jpg
  • georgie_lou
    georgie_lou Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    This is Dudley. He's just had $1500 spent on surgery for his cruciate ligament. And he's asthmatic lol. He has his own facebook group! www.facebook.com/dudleythecat

8490254077_af58280445.jpg
    dudley by georgie_lou, on Flickr

8491359296_3be3924dde.jpg
    photo by georgie_lou, on Flickr
  • MichelleZannone
    Options
    Mr. Ty-Ty is 7 years old a Sheppard/Rotti mix I found when he was around 3 month's old. I tried hard to see if anyone was looking for him, but sadly they weren't: ohwell: There loss because he is the light of my life. He is my walking buddy and he love's to play at the park with the other furry's. He rarely bark's instead he make's a woo woo sound when he is talking to me. :heart:
    I also have 2 feather baby's ( Amazon Parrot's) one is 22 and the other is 29. We have raised them since they had no feathers and they are very loud at time's, but also extremely funny as well. They talk,sing, play peek a boo, and curse. One of them when it swing's goes weeee. And I have a fat goldfish who I am trying to teach to mouth the alphabet. So far it has the letter O down to a tee.....:laugh:
  • Redbird99ky
    Redbird99ky Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    We have two larger-than-life Airedale Terriers, Otis and Ruby. They're 5 yrs old and brother and sister. We rescued them through ATRA - Airedale Terrier Rescue and Adoption ... http://aire-rescue.com

We also have a cantankerous 12+ yr old black cat who is very anti-social with most people, and is part Egyptian Mau, and lets us know on a regular basis that we are in the presence of royalty and should consider ourselves honored....
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I just adopted a dog 2 weeks ago from the Humane Society.

I named her Kuma-chan (Kuma for short). It means Little Bear :D

She's 2-3 years old and a 22lb mutt that looks like a mini black lab! hahaha. When I first saw her, I thought she was a puppy.

Her previous owners had just given her up 2 weeks prior to me adopting her with reasons that stated that they didn't have time for her despite them also having three kids who are 14, 13, and 6. It is sad that they gave her up and I can only wonder at the circumstances because she is so well-behaved.

She really is THE BEST DOG! Seriously. She walks beautifully on the leash, is house trained, knows some basic commands, isn't hyper, and just loves to sit and be around with you. She doesn't chew up stuff, get into random things or excessively bark.

Well, their loss is my gain. I wouldn't trade her for anything!

photo_zpsabba00a4.jpg
    photo1_zps600cfe4e.jpg
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    We have 6 cats and a bunny.

Cats:
    *Daisy - 9 years old. Was from my friend's barn cat litter. Brown tabby. Very independent. Our oldest, but play like a kitten :)

*Sally - also 9. Got her at about 1.5 years old from a rescue. Long haired calico. She's a loud purrer, and likes to act like the "mama" when we brought others home, so we call her the Mama Kitty.

*Georgie - 6 years old. My boy. All white. Found him in a grocery store parking lot on a rainy night in early May years ago. He was only about 3.5-4 weeks old, so I hand raised him. I think that's why he's my little shadow ;)

*Lila - Also 6. Found her about a year after Georgie, and couldn't find her owner so ended up keeping her. She's grey with a bit of orange undertones. VERY nervous/high strung. She actually has taken prozac at times when her anxiety was especially high.

*Hedwig - Got also at about 4 weeks old. Her mom had died, and she was handraised as well. She's all black, and LOVES attention, and head butting, but hates to be picked up ;)

*Oliver - almost 4. Orange boy. His mom was my uncle's barn cat. He knows he "the baby" and actually likes to be held on his back/curled like a baby. Or sitting on your hip like a toddler. haha. Spoiled.

*Then our bunny is Stewie. He's about 4 years old. We didn't know much about bunnies and were told he was a dwarf.....errrr, no. He's a stereotypical california rabbit haha. He's VERY well behaved, but not terribly social, if he can help it.

Except that Oliver and Stewie are BEST BUDDIES.
  • lateshift32
    Options
    Hi all! So nice to see that others' pets are part of their families.

We have two dogs. Milo Truman Grey Jenkins "Monkey" is 4 and Delilah Jewel "Lollipop" or "Little Bird" is 3. Can you tell we don't have kids. They will come to anything, pretty much. Milo is a maltese and shih tzu. We bought him from a breeder. Delilah is a Maltese Shih Tzu Biscon Yorkie. We got her from Craigslist. A couple's dogs mated before they got them fixed. Lucky for us, she has such a cool, funny personality.

Weight loss: I have been on here for the last month and a half or so.

Catalyst: I saw 188. something on the scale and the next number is in the 190s ahh!

I am at 177 now. I really like myfitnesspal. I helps me be accountable. Please add me if you would like. I work nights and really appreciate the community feel. Thanks.

Have a great day all!
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    My fur baby's name is Lady, but my husband calls her " Mr. Scuffers" after "Scuppers The Sailor Dog" (Little Golden Book) She is a 45lb lab mix. I got her at 3 months old and her 2nd birthday is this Friday! Love my pupsicle!
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Aww all the cute little fluffies!

I had 3 fur babies, but we had to get rid of one because we moved to Japan and she had bad anxiety...

Here is our newest baby, Bella. Her owners had to get rid of her when moving back to the States due to airline complications so we adopted her. She's an Oki-mix (Okinawan mutt basically)
    857658_10152608870855457_549980887_o_zps6e5975a9.jpg

And this is my baby, Reno. I am missing him as he lives with my mom until his quarantine period is up 6 months from now
    20978_10150115672495457_1116355_n_zps2094fd7a.jpg
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Standard Poodle :heart:

fampics016_zps03bbf33c.jpg
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I forgot to add a picture of my kitty.

542433_10200399556774311_1045446514_n_zps77941d63.jpg

And then there are my parents dogs who are basically fur siblings of mine. I love them to pieces.

This is Ochoco. I woke up to him in my bed like this when I was staying with my parents, he was sleeping on my huge pillow right next to me. I look scary but that is because I had just woken up. This picture is probably about 4 years old and sadly his health is declining and he will probably be put to sleep sooner than later.
    l1_zps0bf6e807.jpg

This is there other dog Tiki. She was stressed out by my sisters new puppy when I was visiting my folks, I was sitting at the kitchen table when she demanded to be IN my lap. She is not a small lap dog when sitting on a kitchen chair.

72943_10200454343143936_1776209696_n_zps6260bea4.jpg
  • Alicia7519
    Options
    We have four dog kids who are spoiled rotten: Athena, Milo, Raleigh, and Skylar. Athena is a yellow Lab who will be four years old in May. Athena's owner was going to take her to the dog pound because she was too unruly. I got Milo from the Humane Society. He is a dachsund, Old English sheep dog, Lahsa Apso, and terrier mix. Milo is around a year old. Raleigh was 8 weeks old when we brought her into our household. She just turned four. For awhile, she had issues with dominance and aggression. A couple of years ago, she bit me very hard and I almost took her to the vet to have her put down. I decided to give her another chance since I had raised her. We had her put on anti-anxiety pills. We found out that her thyroid was under-active. Her weight had ballooned up to 120 pounds. Once her meds kicked in, she lost weight, became very calm, and active. Occasionally, she will growl at the other dogs, but it's so they will leave her alone. Our youngest dog is Skylar. He will be fourteen weeks old this Friday. He is half Chihuahua, a quarter Schnauzer, and a quarter pomeranian. He thinks he rules the roost. Athena thinks that he is her baby.
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 month old chi-poo (Chihauhua/Poodle) named Ricky Bobby, Ricky for short. He's black and white, and when he needs to be groomed he looks like a baby bear.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I have a 6 month old corgi named Waffles ❤

image_zps819576d6.jpg

He's goofy and a big sweetheart!
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Aww all the cute little fluffies!

I had 3 fur babies, but we had to get rid of one because we moved to Japan and she had bad anxiety...

Here is our newest baby, Bella. Her owners had to get rid of her when moving back to the States due to airline complications so we adopted her. She's an Oki-mix (Okinawan mutt basically)
    857658_10152608870855457_549980887_o_zps6e5975a9.jpg

Bella looks so much like my Sam (even wears the same red heart rabies tag) I had to look twice.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Awww! Love all the animals! I have a Pomeranian named Gizmo and a Great Dane/Springer Spaniel mix puppy named Karlie! I foster and bottle feed abandoned and underage kittens for a local rescue, but can't keep them. I have such a soft spot for animals. :)
  • melmelton193
    Options
    I have 3 furr babies!!

Rudy is my solid white standard poodle that thinks he's a lap dog. We adopted him after we found out we couldn't have children, and he's been my heart since. :heart:

Rosie and Raven are both solid black shih tzu. They are very small (5 and 7 pounds), but have the biggest personalities!!